Update on the $14,000 added West Coast Challenge

cabilliardclub

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
An update on the West Coast Challenge.

There are only a handfull of spots left for the $4000 added one pocket starting April 25th. If you dont want to miss out you should call today. Call chris at 510-378-6301 or California Billiard Club at 650-965-3100.

There are roughly 40 spots available for the $10,000 added 10-ball which will kick off April 27th.

There are also VIP stream seats available. 5 feet from both stream tables. with so many pro's at this event you would have a seat to the best matches in the house. Call Chris if you want more info. at 510-378-6301

Thanks to all

Chris Swart
California Billiard Club

nfty9er

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Additonal information

For those still deciding whether to come for info the Hotel Avante across st. (and the cheaper one) sold out for at least Wed-Fri. The Crestview still available however it is $10 more than on CBC website for some reason. That was confirmed when a customer from Fast Eddy's booked a room yesterday.
P.S. Christ, still did not get flyer. I can copy I think from the onepocket.org posting. or nfty9er@hotmail.com
Dick

cabilliardclub

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hotels

For those still deciding whether to come for info the Hotel Avante across st. (and the cheaper one) sold out for at least Wed-Fri. The Crestview still available however it is $10 more than on CBC website for some reason. That was confirmed when a customer from Fast Eddy's booked a room yesterday.
P.S. Christ, still did not get flyer. I can copy I think from the onepocket.org posting. or nfty9er@hotmail.com
Dick

Players can also go to Quality Inn in Sunnyvale. They are $69 Tuesday thru Sunday. There number is 650-773-1234. Just mention tournament.

There is also the Palms in Sunnyvale.

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
The 2012 California West Coast Challenge!
The 10 Ball Event still has spots available!

Here are just a few names who have either paid or called in to play the One-Pocket:

STEVIE MOORE, FRANCISCO BUSTAMANTE, DAN LOUIE, BILLY PALMER, JOHN MORRA, JERRY MATCHIN, “PREACHER” RON, JOSH ULRICH, JOSE PARICA, RAFAEL MARTINEZ, MANNY CHAU, BRANDON SHUFF, LOUIE ULRICH, JOHN HENDERSON, SCOTT FROST, AMAR KANG, RODNEY MORRIS, SANTOS SAMBAJON, “KENTUCKY” BILL, MARSHALL WILLIAMS, JOHN SCHMIT, ALEX PAGULAYAN

Melissa Herndon

Pro Player
Silver Member
Just spent the weekend there...the tables have new cloth and are playing great!!! Wonderful room, great hospitality...and a super yummy BLT sandwich.

Melissa