Updates @ Diamond Billiard Club in Chatt., TN!!!

coop19772002

The GSBT
Silver Member
The Choo-Choo Classic V is underway @ Diamond Billiard Club in Chatt.,TN. We got 37 talented pool players. Some notables are: Shannon Daulton, Raphael Martinez, Bobby Pickle, Johnathan Hennessee, Billy Young, Claude Marrier, Billy Bailey, Landon Shuffett, & Dave Crockett. The pool room is packed w/ spectators and we are very happy w/ the tourney considering there are so many events going on in the region. This is great for pool- I am glad that pool is booming w/ tourneys. Hope everyone had great turnouts for there tourneys this weekend. More updates later on....:)
 
Hal said:
I may come check it out after the AL/LSU game.
You should come out there are some real good matches going on. Tomorrow we are starting back up at 1pm for the one-loss side and 2pm for the winners side. Get your butt here.:)
 
We are having a 10 ball bar table ring game that will be kicking off at 11 pm. This should be exciting to watch!! Stay tuned for the results of this extraveganza!!!:D
 
The final 16 are....

Winners side action:

Billy Bailey / Shane Little

Billy Young / Brandon Williams

Shawn Miller / Raphael Martinez

Lee Branham / Johnathan Hennessee

One loss side action:

Jeff Click / Shannon Daulto

Jason Turner / Dave Crockett

Claude Marrier / Barry Boney

Alex Olinger / Bobby Pickle

One loss side kicks back off @ 1pm Sunday and the winners side starts back up @ 2pm.

Good luck to all that are left in the tourney and still fighting for the title of The Choo-Choo Classic V.
 
Alright.....I'm sitting at home today wih nothing to do wishin' I was in Chattanooga. Can a brother get an update or two.:)

Don't make me call;)
 
coop19772002 said:
The final 16 are....

Winners side action:

Billy Bailey / Shane Little

Billy Young / Brandon Williams

Shawn Miller / Raphael Martinez

Lee Branham / Johnathan Hennessee

One loss side action:

Jeff Click / Shannon Daulton

Jason Turner / Dave Crockett

Claude Marrier / Barry Boney

Alex Olinger / Bobby Pickle


Results from earlier today:

Billy Bailey over Shane Little

Billy Young over Brandon Williams

Shawn Miller over Raphael Martinez

Hennessee over Lee Branham

One loss:

Shannon Daulton over Jeff Click

Jason Turner over Dave Crockett

Claude Marrier over Barry Boney

Bobby Pickle over Alex Olinger
 
Next round math-ups:
In progress:

Billy Bailey / Billy Young 4-3 BB

Hennessee / Shawn Miller (Canada)5-3 SM

One loss:
In progress:

SD/ Raphael Martinez
SD over Martinez 9-5

Claude Marrier / Shane Little
 
I had a good time yesterday! Thanks for putting on a great tournament. I started off with a solid win my first match but it went down hill from there!! See you guys in Knoxville the weekend after Thanksgiving.
 
kevin s said:
I had a good time yesterday! Thanks for putting on a great tournament. I started off with a solid win my first match but it went down hill from there!! See you guys in Knoxville the weekend after Thanksgiving.

Thanks alot!! It was good to have you. You played a real good match w/ Claude. Have a great Thanksgiving and we'll see you in K-Town!
 
One loss:
Shane Little over Claude Marrier 9-8

SD over Raphael Martinez 9-5

Winners side:

Billy Young over Bill Bailey 9-6

Hennessee over Shawn Miller 9-7

Matchups:

SD / Lee Branham

Bobby Pickle / Shane Little

Hot seat match:

Hennessee / Billy Young
 
Thanks for the updates.

I wish I could have made it but my 10th anniversary kinda took precedent. I would prolly have been in a world of sh*t had I chosen to play pool this weekend. :o

See you in a couple of weeks.
 
Ktown D said:
Thanks for the updates.

I wish I could have made it but my 10th anniversary kinda took precedent. I would prolly have been in a world of sh*t had I chosen to play pool this weekend. :o

See you in a couple of weeks.

I think you made a wise decision!! Congrats on 10 wonderful years...


Last round winners:
SD over Lee Branham 9-3

Bobby Pickle over Shane Little 9-2



Congratulations to the players that finished 9-12th.
Brandon Williams , Claude Marrier, Jason Turner, Raphael Martinez

Also, great finishes to our players that finshed 7-8th.
Shane Little & Lee Branham (two local players that played well all weekend here in Chatt., TN)

Matchups:

Winners side:

Hennessee / Billy Young

One loss:

SD/ Billy Bailey

Bobby Pickle / Shawn Miller
 
Hennessee / Billy Young 7-7
Dbl. hill Hennessee breaks makes nothing on the break. Billy has a shot on the 1 and looks like he is out.
Biily over Hennessee 9-8.

SD / Billy Bailey 9-8
Billy Bailey over SD

Bobby Pickle over Shawn Miller 9-2
 
Last edited:
Matchups:

One loss:

Billy Bailey / Bobby Pickle
Hennessee waiting on the winner of this match.

Billy Young takes the hotseat.


Congrats to SD & Shawn Miller for their 5/6th finishes. Shawn is from Canada and plays pretty sporty. He put Bobby Pickle and Rapfael Martinez in the losers bracket and played a close match w/ Hennessee. He then played Bobby Pickle again on the one loss side and Bobby put a 7 pack on him and played exceptionally well. That ended his tournament life but it was great to have Shawn here and to have met him and have him play on The Great Southern Billiard Tour.
 
And then there were 3.......

Billy Bailey over Bobby Pickle 9-6

Semi - Finals:

Billy Bailey /Johnathan Hennessee

Waiting..... Billy Young
 
Back
Top