5/6 Rocky Guell
Scott Rabon
7/8 Monica Webb
Shannon Daulton
9-12 Larry Edwards
Travis Dorn
Brian White
Danny Turner

** Also, we had 1 jr. player and 2 ladies. The top lady finisher recieves a $50 prize. This week 2 ladies split the prize: Allie Haywood & Donna Franklin. Good shootin' ladies!! Now this time it really is a wrap- take care everyone.

BreakersOne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good job guys. It was a fantastic tournament, I had a blast all weekend except for Shannon causing us to miss our golf Saturday morning. And what about the 'Ol Chumster snapping off a 3rd place finish, anyways call me this week and let me know how things are going.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Congrats to Stevie Moore and congrats to Helena for a fine tournament. Monica was no bye either. Johnnyt

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good tournament, as usual. I did miss the likes of Jon Hennessey, Brian Capps, Earl Strickland, Jeff Abernathy, Josh Roberts, Mike Gulyassy, Stan and Landon Shuffet, and several more whose names excape me at the moment. You don't see everybody every tournament, that's for sure. I did get to see some people that I only see at tounaments, as usual. Glad Stevie won and wish I could have been there to see it on Sunday.
I did notice that there were a large amount of non-players in the playing area all day Saturday. It seemed as though there were several matches that had four to six non-players in the vicinity of the the table, blocking spectator views, going back and forth while games were in progress, sitting in player's chairs, etc. There were also a couple of very young children in attendance, both of which spent a lot of time in the playing area. Stevie and I both heard someone say that Jimmy Hodges was upset about it and they wouldn't be allowed in Sunday. There were people complaining that they couldn't bring their own kids in, while these two were not only there, but in the playing area.
Is there any kind of rule about non-players in the playing area?? Seems to me that I was there once when Shannon announced that only the players were to be allowed around the tables while the tournament was in progress.

coop19772002

The GSBT
Silver Member
Pushout said:
Good tournament, as usual. I did miss the likes of Jon Hennessey, Brian Capps, Earl Strickland, Jeff Abernathy, Josh Roberts, Mike Gulyassy, Stan and Landon Shuffet, and several more whose names excape me at the moment. You don't see everybody every tournament, that's for sure. I did get to see some people that I only see at tounaments, as usual. Glad Stevie won and wish I could have been there to see it on Sunday.
I did notice that there were a large amount of non-players in the playing area all day Saturday. It seemed as though there were several matches that had four to six non-players in the vicinity of the the table, blocking spectator views, going back and forth while games were in progress, sitting in player's chairs, etc. There were also a couple of very young children in attendance, both of which spent a lot of time in the playing area. Stevie and I both heard someone say that Jimmy Hodges was upset about it and they wouldn't be allowed in Sunday. There were people complaining that they couldn't bring their own kids in, while these two were not only there, but in the playing area.
Is there any kind of rule about non-players in the playing area?? Seems to me that I was there once when Shannon announced that only the players were to be allowed around the tables while the tournament was in progress.

Thanks for your input and letting us know. I wasn't aware that there was alot of players in the playing area. I did observe some people on Sat. night playing on those two bar tables in the center and a player told me after his match that he was distracted while playing. In the futue please come and tell me or SD if there are non-players in the area and we will handle it. There was only one jr. player in the event- so that is the only child I saw in the room. Jimmy did ask us to make an announcement on Sat. to ask anyone under 18 that wasn't playing in the event to leave. So we did- I can't tell people not to bring their children that is at the room owners disgression.

Thanks for coming out ! Hope you can make it to some tourneys in the future.