I find it frustrating that the most prolific US Tourney does not provide non-spectators with a way to see "The Tourney Chart". Heck, I've looked high and low and can't even find a list of matches with times for today (other than Accustats TV Table Matches). I found yesterdays matches today - helluva lotta good it's doing us today...
Can someone take a picture of the ENTIRE chart and post them up? And a pic of the grease board with the daily matches and times?
Sorry for the frustration bleeding through my keyboard. It just seems in the day of electronic get any info now, that the entire tourney match schedule should be available to non-spectators (and yes, I know the entire chart's match-ups can't be completed with names, but the dates and times - although subject to change - is surely up on the wall in the "buffet room").
Thanks,
Matt
ps: I'm going Thurs thru Sat and if I have internet, I will take pic's of this info and post
Can someone take a picture of the ENTIRE chart and post them up? And a pic of the grease board with the daily matches and times?
Sorry for the frustration bleeding through my keyboard. It just seems in the day of electronic get any info now, that the entire tourney match schedule should be available to non-spectators (and yes, I know the entire chart's match-ups can't be completed with names, but the dates and times - although subject to change - is surely up on the wall in the "buffet room").
Thanks,
Matt
ps: I'm going Thurs thru Sat and if I have internet, I will take pic's of this info and post