US Open News from Accu-Stats <<<======{{{{{

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
James comes up short on the 4. Makes a nice shot, cutting the 4 in teh side off the 8. But overrolls shape on the 5, and is slightly impeded by the 9. overcuts it and leaves Czka tough.

of course what's tough to me is a walk in the park for czka as she 3-rails the 5 in the corner, and runs out

2-0 Czka

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
James breaks and runs out to the 9 and misses. Leaves Czka long and straight. Leaves James easy and he makes it.

2-2

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Czka makes amazing thin cut on teh 2 using the bridge. Gets too straight on the 6 and rattles it.

James gets to the 9 and misses another easy one. Leaves Czka a little tough, but she makes it.

3-2 Czka

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dry break again. Misses the 1 ball.

Cz plays a good safety on the 1.

James kicks in the 1 (nice shot), but is hooked on the 2. Makes a good hit, but calls a foul on himself that the ref didn't see (cue hit the 8). Crowd applauds the sportsmanship.

Cz runs 6 balls in like 4 seconds.

4-2 Czka

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who have been the commentators today?

Right now it's 2 guys I've never heard of, but they're okay. Just talking about the game going on. Giving their shot selections here and there. Not amazing, but definitely not horrible. I like it.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dry break.

james plays containing safety on teh 1.

Cz banks the 1 thee rails, caroms the 7 in the side, and gets shape on teh 1. Tough shot to the get from 4 to 5. Misses the 4.

James misses the 4, and gets a very good roll.

Not that good as Cz kicks it in like a boss, but is semi hooked on the 5. Good hit but leaves a shot.

James gets out.

4-3 Czka

bral

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Right now it's 2 guys I've never heard of, but they're okay. Just talking about the game going on. Giving their shot selections here and there. Not amazing, but definitely not horrible. I like it.

One of the commentators for the current match is Ra Hanna, who is part of On the Wire Creative Media which has been involved with promoting the Open. He is often heard commentating on the Mezz West State Tour streams.

They mentioned the name of the other commentator earlier but it eludes me at the moment.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dry break.

Cz misses easy 1.

James makes 1 and 2 same shot. Kicks the 3, but leaves a shot.

Cz runs out

5-3 Czka

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice kick by james to hit the 1 but he scratches.

Cz runs out but makes it really tough on herself.

7-3 Czka