US Open PPV schedule<<<<<<<

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:frown: So they chose to feature the Ortmann vs Chang Jun Lin match instead of the KAREN CORR vs JASON SHAW in the 9 pm schedule?

It would be a pity if we cannot watch Karen vs Jason instead of Ortmann vs CJL.

It would be nicer too if they replace the Pagulayan match in the losers' side to the BIADO vs HOHMANN matchup in the 7 pm time slot.

This schedule would be much better (my opinion only):

7 pm Hohmann vs Biado

9 pm Karenn Corr vs Jason Shaw

11 pm SVB vs Justin Bergman

I like this lineup. Hohmann v Biado is better closer matchup than Alex v Amar
Ortmann v CJL is good also but Corr v Shaw edges it- Corr v Shaw will also probably be a first- first time that a woman is featured in US Open stream :D

FreeShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:frown: So they chose to feature the Ortmann vs Chang Jun Lin match instead of the KAREN CORR vs JASON SHAW in the 9 pm schedule?

It would be a pity if we cannot watch Karen vs Jason instead of Ortmann vs CJL.

It would be nicer too if they replace the Pagulayan match in the losers' side to the BIADO vs HOHMANN matchup in the 7 pm time slot.

This schedule would be much better (my opinion only):

7 pm Hohmann vs Biado

9 pm Karenn Corr vs Jason Shaw

11 pm SVB vs Justin Bergman

Put me down as another that prefers this lineup. After Karen beating Ko, I'd really like to see her match.

Are the matches set in stone or is there a chance they can be changed?

I like this lineup. Hohmann v Biado is better closer matchup than Alex v Amar
Ortmann v CJL is good also but Corr v Shaw edges it- Corr v Shaw will also probably be a first- first time that a woman is featured in US Open stream :D

agree......see I am not a noob!!

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Put me down as another that prefers this lineup. After Karen beating Ko, I'd really like to see her match.

Are the matches set in stone or is there a chance they can be changed?

Well, they changed the 11 pm match from Dechaine vs Morra to SVB vs Bergman. Not sure why they put Alex Pagulayan again on the stream. He was already there last night. I bet they would have had more PPV if they put Corr vs Shaw instead.

bicki

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How about Strickland vs Ignacio? Would love to see that one!

I personally don't like the tilted cam angle right now....

FreeShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, they changed the 11 pm match from Dechaine vs Morra to SVB vs Bergman. Not sure why they put Alex Pagulayan again on the stream. He was already there last night. I bet they would have had more PPV if they put Corr vs Shaw instead.

That works since I was going to order the evening session strictly for the SVB/Bergman match. :thumbup: