US Open Qualifier in North Texas $50 Entry

bullshooter69

Dirt Road Player
Silver Member
Hey, Juan did that hurricane blow you back north. Did you have any problems getting out of Houston.

9Ball_JJ

Newbie Fo' Life
Silver Member
bullshooter69 said:
Hey, Juan did that hurricane blow you back north. Did you have any problems getting out of Houston.
We left on Monday afternoon with no problems. Hell, it should've hit sooner and a little further west to drive us out of there sooner....it would've saved us a lot of money that we spent on alcohol!! :grin: :eek: :wink:

Papa Red

Love it or Leave
Silver Member
Out to lunch

HEY DOOOOC !!!! HEY DOOOOC !!!

Anyone seen or heard from Doc? We need to know who's playing Thursday.

Charlie

BigDoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Papa Red said:
HEY DOOOOC !!!! HEY DOOOOC !!!

Anyone seen or heard from Doc? We need to know who's playing Thursday.

Charlie

I need all of you Sherman boys to play on Thursday. We are playing the 2nd place team "Six Shooters":eek:

Dont you have my number?:confused:

-Doc

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Number?

BigDoc said:
I need all of you Sherman boys to play on Thursday. We are playing the 2nd place team "Six Shooters":eek:

-Doc

Hell, Papa Red has the forum now why would he need to call you?:thumbup: LOL.

Ray

Papa Red

Love it or Leave
Silver Member
BigDoc said:

-Doc

Don't think Robbie can make it, and don't know about Tony yet. I have your number, but I did'nt want to wake you before noon. :deadhorse:

scarlettrout

Cancer SUCKS!
Silver Member
Papa Red said:
Don't think Robbie can make it, and don't know about Tony yet. I have your number, but I did'nt want to wake you before noon. :deadhorse:

Charlie... Tony said last night he might not be able to make it, but we should know by tonight. You know how his boss is!! You gonna be out tonight?

~~Ann

Papa Red

Love it or Leave
Silver Member
scarlettrout said:
Charlie... Tony said last night he might not be able to make it, but we should know by tonight. You know how his boss is!! You gonna be out tonight?

~~Ann

Yes, but not sure what time.

scarlettrout

Cancer SUCKS!
Silver Member
Papa Red said:
Yes, but not sure what time.

I'll be up there after 4 or 5 or 6... can't decide if I want to wait for Tony to get home from work or not. He's suppose to coach me tonight, so maybe he'll know by then. See ya' there!

Papa Red

Love it or Leave
Silver Member
Bar Box 9-Ball

All area players that like bar box tournaments, you need to check out the
2nd annual Oklahoma open bar box 9-ball at Jamaica Joe's in Mid-west City (Oklahoma City). I was their last year and it was a good tournament. Chen, Joey Gray, Chip Crampton, and a lot of other good players were their. They have a calcutta too.

November 8th & 9th

Charlie

Smalltownscrub

Registered
hey doc , my son has his first football game thursday, it starts at 4:30. If the game is over by six i will be there to make sure they move to 3rd

Smalltownscrub

Registered
hey doc , my son has his first football game thursday, it starts at 4:30. If the game is over by six i will be there to make sure they move to 3rd

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Smalltownscrub said:

Small,

Are you posting with an iPhone? The double post thing happens to me alot.

Ray