us open

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thorsten and Mika's match was a close one. Mika was up 99 to 40 something for TH. TH got to the table and made it 99-85 Mika. When Mika had 139 TH got back to the table. He got to 140. Broke and had a difficult cut shot. He missed. Mika ran out. Close match.

Dan Barouty won over Styer. Jewett in a close match. Madenjian leading in his match.

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jewett won his match. Madenjian won his. SVB up 106-17 over Barouty.
Mika playing Alex. Not sure of score. Mika took 3 fouls. He broke and scratched. He hit the cue ball before it went into the pocket,but just like yesterday no additional foul was called.

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SVB 150 Danny Barourty 18
Alex 85 Mika 52. Alex at the table

Sandman just walked in..Who is watching the Sandcastle???

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Semi 1 SVB vs Alex P 6:30. Semi 2 9pm Ocollo vs Kiamco

Final tomorrow at 1

Although the two semifinal matches are being played today, they will be shown again tomorrow before the finals. So anyone who hasn't been watching but is able to watch tomorrow, you'll be able to see 2 matches to 150 points and one to 200 points tomorrow.

The starting time for the replays tomorrow will depend on the length of the matches today.

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think I have mentioned anything about the location. Pool Table Magic. Nice place. Friendly staff. They have set up the place for easy viewing of the matches. Very clean place. The owner has made this a very enjoyable experience. Thanks.
If you are in the area you should stop in. Closed Monday and Tuesday. Opens at 6 on other days.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If anyone has (or can take) pictures of the completed group-stage charts, I'd appreciate seeing them.

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations Bob! Nice feather in your cap! And people say those "science" guys can't beat anyone. HA!