USBA 3C Nationals 2/18-2/22 streamed

It's Friday, 13 Feb 5:08 PM - I'm watching that link and it looks like Mike Kang and another guy who plays real good are about to hit some, for anyone who's interested.

Anybody know who the other guy is?
 
HomeBrewer said:
It's Friday, 13 Feb 5:08 PM - I'm watching that link and it looks like Mike Kang and another guy who plays real good are about to hit some, for anyone who's interested.

Anybody know who the other guy is?

HomeBrewer,

It's now 5:08 PM PST. Michael Kang is still on the featured table and now he is playing some sort of five-handed game -- probably "jook bang" (sp?) -- with Sonny Cho, Hugo Patino, and two other people.

Mark
 
Thanks Mark.

Looks like I got my time conversion wrong by an hour or so, sorry - got pulled away to attend my neighborhood snooker tournament (to no avail) and so didn't get a chance to keep viewing. If I had known Sonny Cho and Hugo Patino were going to show up I would have stayed home and watched! They should pay someone $30 an hour to offer commentary on the Carom Cafe webcast if they're going to have that kind of talent walking around!
 
Back
Top