Valley Forge vs. Derby City Classic (opinions please)

inside_english

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have never been to either.

Which would you all recommend? (And yes, I know I should go and judge for myself)

The DCC is more appealing to me simply because of the one-pocket.
I heard that Valley Forge is all bar tables.

About me: I like watching pros gamble and I love 1P. (maybe I just answered my own question)

I can drive to VF in less than 2 hours but the problem is time. I take time off to go to the US Open so its tough to take off for VF right after.

Anyway, just curious as to some thoughts on this. TIA
 
inside_english said:
I have never been to either.

Which would you all recommend? (And yes, I know I should go and judge for myself)

The DCC is more appealing to me simply because of the one-pocket.
I heard that Valley Forge is all bar tables.

About me: I like watching pros gamble and I love 1P. (maybe I just answered my own question)

I can drive to VF in less than 2 hours but the problem is time. I take time off to go to the US Open so its tough to take off for VF right after.

Anyway, just curious as to some thoughts on this. TIA
Derby City Classic is for you.

The Super Billiard Expo's best feature is that it's a public trade show with a Who's Who of the industry suppliers, including the largest cuemaker show in existence. The gambling action is focused on The Pit, a single bar box with all spectators gambling on the game by picking the racker or the breaker.

Fred
 
inside_english said:
I have never been to either.

Which would you all recommend? (And yes, I know I should go and judge for myself)

The DCC is more appealing to me simply because of the one-pocket.
I heard that Valley Forge is all bar tables.

About me: I like watching pros gamble and I love 1P. (maybe I just answered my own question)

I can drive to VF in less than 2 hours but the problem is time. I take time off to go to the US Open so its tough to take off for VF right after.

Anyway, just curious as to some thoughts on this. TIA

Just pick one and go-that's the important thing!! I know so many people who just keep putting them off. They'll never go. Go!
 
They are both incredibly awesome..... I've been to VF 3x and DCC only once.... VF is my yearly outing, however I think I'll include a few days of DCC next year as well.

I prefer VF obviously due to the array of cues and the people.
 
Back
Top