Valley table cushion.

neolux

Registered
Is it possible to put k55 black rubber diamond rails on a old valley(73)? Thanks
Penguin makes rails with k55 rubber for your model 73 off the shelf. I have a valley model 13 (6ft), and it takes u23 cushions. I'm on the fence whether to replace the original U23 or go with the newer k55 from penguin. Penguin only makes valley rails with a k55 profile, but the sell the u23 replacement rubber. Maybe RKC or TfT has some advice on this.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Penguin makes rails with k55 rubber for your model 73 off the shelf. I have a valley model 13 (6ft), and it takes u23 cushions. I'm on the fence whether to replace the original U23 or go with the newer k55 from penguin. Penguin only makes valley rails with a k55 profile, but the sell the u23 replacement rubber. Maybe RKC or TfT has some advice on this.
Don't really matter as long as the cushion blocks bolt up to the rail caps.

EddieBme

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh of course, I’ve got plenty of the pink cushions from penguin but the last ones I’ve ordered from penguin was black k55.. I don’t order from penguin often unless I’m way back ordered from ridgeback in which they were durning the changing of hands in manufacturing.

I’ve got a few sets laying around..

Enjoy
Rob.M
I need a k-55 plus a green rail cloth for a 7' Dynamo table if an extra to sell .
Eddie