Varney j/b.....used & priced right!

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
141   2   1
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ladies & gentlemen here is a very nice 1999 Varney j/b that belonged to a local player. I just took the cue in trade. It was made from an old Duff blank and is in well used but excellent shape. It features dual 3/8-10 pins and the wood is Alves into maple. The tip/ferrule was recently upgraded to my canvas-resin & the lifetime warranty on the tip/ferrule will be honored for the new owner. The cue really is slick & the only signs of use is the nice blue patina that the original hand rubbed oil finish has developed.
I just broke a few racks & jumped some balls & this cue has 100% of the performance of a new cue...just without the new cue price. I've priced it for a quick sell.....SOLD o.b.o. The cue is straight apart & together.

Attachments

• 080513b.JPG
    080513b.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 721
Last edited:

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
141   2   1
SOLD!!!
Thank you Edgar. Its was a pleasure speaking with you....enjoy your new cue & welcome to the Varney family.:)

happy hour

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my Kevin Varney J/B cue Friday as promised. Just as Kevin described "1999" used but in GREAT condition. I must say I've owned and played with some very well known J/B cues in my pool career but my first break with this cue was amazing. Kevin you're a great asset to the billiard community and I'm happy I got the chance to purchase one of your superb cues. Thanks Again!!!

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
141   2   1
happy hour said:
Received my Kevin Varney J/B cue Friday as promised. Just as Kevin described "1999" used but in GREAT condition. I must say I've owned and played with some very well known J/B cues in my pool career but my first break with this cue was amazing. Kevin you're a great asset to the billiard community and I'm happy I got the chance to purchase one of your superb cues. Thanks Again!!!

EXCELLENT!!!
Glad you are pleased sir. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Welcome to the Varney family.:)

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Rating - 98.9%
88   1   0
incidentslip said:
My Varney has garnered more than it's share of praise......Enjoy!!!!!!!:) Thumbs up to the best!

Varney how much are your B/J cues starting at ?And do you just do Sp ? pm me a price. thanks i'll come to you ..to get the cue.

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
141   2   1
Realizm said:
Varney how much are your B/J cues starting at ?And do you just do Sp ? pm me a price. thanks i'll come to you ..to get the cue.

Sorry, but due to the flood of orders & the ever increasing wait time...and the fact I'm so behind....I recently stopped accepting new orders.