Vbookie shooten me an air barrel?

Thunderball

Auto rep for belly laughs
Silver Member
I laid half my fake cash (550) on Pagulayan against Yang.Pagulayan wins.

The vbookie says settled,but I'm still stuck at 550.

Now either I did something wrong (I know for sure I bet cuz I had 1100) like bet on Yang on accident,but I don't think I did.....but I've done stupider things..
Or I'm gettin Jeffed outta my fake money.

What am I missing here?..anyone else bet this one?
 
Thunderball said:
I laid half my fake cash (550) on Pagulayan against Yang.Pagulayan wins.

The vbookie says settled,but I'm still stuck at 550.

Now either I did something wrong (I know for sure I bet cuz I had 1100) like bet on Yang on accident,but I don't think I did.....but I've done stupider things..
Or I'm gettin Jeffed outta my fake money.

What am I missing here?..anyone else bet this one?

Hang V-Bookie out to dry. If it's good enough for ActionHound, it's good enough for V-Bookie.
JoeyA
 
I see it now (only my second time dealing with this vcash hungry pimp)...but when I clicked the "your bets" it says "Pagulayan wins".

I misunderstood that to be the outcome.In actuality that is only a discription of the bet.When I clicked the little info button I saw Yang did win.

Thanks dead money g for putting back me back on the search for real results.

<---is vbetting ignant.Done booked two losers and still can't figure out what the hell I'm doing lol.
 
Back
Top