Vegas

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
Sry again Cookie...

What's your team handle...?..., and how deep did you go...?

We finished, yet again, in the tied 32 spot. We had a line up change this year and honestly expected to do a bit better. The team that took us out was solid though. All around ~650. On paper we're a tad stronger, but we don't put any valley BB time in. According to fargo that shouldn't matter though...lol

"Canada State Champs"

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sry again Cookie...

What's your team handle...?..., and how deep did you go...?

We finished, yet again, in the tied 32 spot. We had a line up change this year and honestly expected to do a bit better. The team that took us out was solid though. All around ~650. On paper we're a tad stronger, but we don't put any valley BB time in. According to fargo that shouldn't matter though...lol

"Canada State Champs"
I had an 8 ball team finish top 32 but my masters team didn't play well. Got a bye then two and out. It's always a tough field. Top 32 is a good showing for your team.

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
I had an 8 ball team finish top 32 but my masters team didn't play well. Got a bye then two and out. It's always a tough field. Top 32 is a good showing for your team.
Our last match was a bit painful.

First set, our guy played well against their best player and had to roll in one last ball and 8 to give him a 7-5 win. Missed his last ball up the long rail, so you know it was a decent miss. Opponent got the back door run out and then played an incredible carom on the 8ball in the last rack to win it.

Second set, our man who was really struggling all week finally broke through and built up a 5-0 lead. Yet found a way to let the other guy get to the hill first. He tied it up but broke dry in the last rack and didnt see the table again.

There was some debate about if should have gone up second. Considering the struggles our team mate was having and I was playing decently. After losing the first set, it really didnt matter though. They all hovered around 650 so no matter when he went up, he'd still have to win. That, and I tend to be able to grind harder than my teammates. If it came down to moves in the last set. I'm the better choice for that style of game.

Oh well... always next year