Vendor booth questions

lady9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm sure the price varies greatly depending on the size of the event but if someone could give me some examples of rental charges it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, a friend of mine had a booth at Galveston and I'm pretty sure he said it came with a comp room. Just wondering what "extras" are the norm.

I have an idea but need to figure out if it works financially. :)

Thanks for any input.

dr2112

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A buddy of mine gets a small booth at the BCA at the Riv for cue repair I think its a 10'x 10' I am pretty sure he pays 1K for the entire event but that is with no extras

selftaut

straight pool nut
Silver Member
I think the SBE at Valley Forge is 1k with room included. That info is posted on the SBE website.

lady9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the SBE at Valley Forge is 1k with room included. That info is posted on the SBE website.

Thanks, I found that, too, after my OP. But the way I read it was that it looks like there's a block of rooms reserved for vendors but that the vendor has to pay for it.

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, that is a great deal for a vendor. I had a booth there in 2006. The booth was $1000, plus the room rent for more than a week. That was about a $1000 too. That is a dynamite deal.

Don't go for the home line. They charged for a phoneline & it never worked. They finally wore me out with their promises to refund the charge.

ddcuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The SBE is 1K for the booth. Plus the room @ $130.00 + tax a night plus the power for the booth starting at $125.00 plus any phone or internet line you need at your booth $ unreal.