Sold Verl Horn Szam tribute

Sold Item

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This is a Verl Horn Szam tribute. Bottom Cue Red veneer. I sent this to a Hall of fame master Cue maker. He called up a couple buddys and then they let me know something I thought to myself. You know if I didn't know better I am looking at a Gus. The tribute is built using many of the build techniques used to identify a Gus. The ones you check first! Even the old black Cortland wrap. This is a very old Cue. But not a Gus. The butt is scary close. Even the rings are a dead ringer. Straight and solid monster player. Old school Prather rear and probably Prather front. Butt 16.8 oz shafts 4.25 oz @ 12.95mm and 3.95mm @ 12.3mm.
$2400 partial trades
cash $2200

Thanks for looking,

Nick
 

Attachments

  • HornswholeTS.jpg
    HornswholeTS.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 286
  • HornsfrontsTS.jpg
    HornsfrontsTS.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 278
  • HornsrearwithTS.jpg
    HornsrearwithTS.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 281
  • nonameqforearm.jpg
    nonameqforearm.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 271
Back
Top