Video: a few decent shots

SloMoHolic

When will then be now?
Silver Member
Here's a little video of some decent shots I've made in the last couple of months. I'm no pro (barely an A on a good day), but I thought some of you might enjoy seeing these.

These are all from various live broadcasts, some in competition, some just from practice.

I hope you get a "kick" out of the video.

:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvrO8AvLBEA

-Blake

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw you snuck in a shot of Efren Reyes at 3:20....very nice.

I didn't know Efren was sporting a beard now a days.

AlexandruM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice shots. Great Z shot in Efren Style. What English do you put in last shot on 2 ball?

SloMoHolic

When will then be now?
Silver Member
Nice shots. Great Z shot in Efren Style. What English do you put in last shot on 2 ball?

Thanks, that's my favorite. (Bowdown to Efren).

For that last shot, I used plain center top. It's too delicate of a shot to use any spin (for me at least). With the right speed, it throws/spins the 2 ball just enough to make it, so I could aim just a little on the thin side and get a piece of the end rail to get under the 4 ball.

SloMoHolic

When will then be now?
Silver Member
PS the highlight of my pool career is hearing Shawn Putnam in commentary ask "Is he cutting this 2-ball in FROM THIS SPOT?"

Yes I am. :)

Last edited:

Brian_08

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice shootin slomo...... I'm thinkin I may need more than 3 games on the wire in our race to 11 LMFAO... you ready foo? Seriously though, good shooting dude. I wouldn't even win with 5 games on the wire....... Looking forward to if we ever do meet up to shoot. Could be fun.

kaylaemarx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice shots! Actually few are really awesome. Hope I will meet you someday in a pool hall.

TheThaiger

Banned
I tend to apologise for my flukes...:grin:

How do you edit your videos? Is it easy to do? A 'greatest shots' thread might be interesting if enough people do it.

Brian_08

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:
How do you edit your videos? Is it easy to do? A 'greatest shots' thread might be interesting if enough people do it.

I'd like to know this as well..... I think that more videos of this sort would make for quite the entertaining thread. Not to mention posting videos like that would help those of us who aren't quite sure about our game get more insight as to what to work on. Keep it up:thumbup::thumbup: