Viking tour in Chattanooga

chevybob20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was wondering who is planning to show up at Double Hill Billiard Club in Chattanooga for the $2000 added event on Oct 4 & 5. It looks like there is an additional $500 dollar added event on the 5th.

MikeJanis

Banned
I'll be there with tons of my pool play'in friends. Hopefully about 100 or so.

Mj:grin:

Attachments

• doublehill.jpg
    doublehill.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

chevybob20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
muttley76 said:
But all they show is UT:mad:

I bet I can get John to get it on one of the TV's. It might be the one in the bathroom. :smile: He has too many tubes to miss any game.

muttley76

"Time to GET BUSY...."
Silver Member
First, I gotta see who it is, then if it is televised, and then get a promise from MJ that I don't have to play during. That isn't too much to ask, is it?

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
muttley76 said:
Tell ya what- you tell us how to whup Georgia, and we will tell you how to never lose to Florida- deal?
Presssuuurrrrrreeeeee Staffffoorrrrddddddd.... He is a dog under the gun.:thumbup:

D<-- lookin for the magic bullet to get them Gators

muttley76

"Time to GET BUSY...."
Silver Member
Ktown D said:
Presssuuurrrrrreeeeee Staffffoorrrrddddddd.... He is a dog under the gun.:thumbup:

D<-- lookin for the magic bullet to get them Gators

Be Auburn:thumbup: actually, stuff the box. Florida has trouble when their version of the spread gets jumbled in the middle. Play the fast guys, not the big ones.

MikeJanis

Banned
muttley76 said:
First, I gotta see who it is, then if it is televised, and then get a promise from MJ that I don't have to play during. That isn't too much to ask, is it?

Matt, let me get this straight. You don't have a job and you have to take a weekend off pool to watch football .............Hmmmmm.

If you don't show up in Chattanooga you had better have a Dr's note excusing you.

Mj