Vilnos & Keith

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Saddened by this update, but Foldes, though obscure, is a rock solid player. He knocked Pagulayan out of the 2005 WPC, beat Archer at the World Summit of Pool, and already knocked Deuel out of this year's US Open.

Delaware Lar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw that match on BCn. It started way too late, giving unfair advatage to the younger player. In the McCready vs. Van Boening match, Keith got to show what he can still do. I got my money's worth just watching him play.

I think Keith got himself into the habbit of one stroking just because he enjoys entertaining the audience. It makes his girlfriend nervous when he does that.

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
Delaware Lar said:
I saw that match on BCn. It started way too late, giving unfair advatage to the younger player. In the McCready vs. Van Boening match, Keith got to show what he can still do. I got my money's worth just watching him play.

I think Keith got himself into the habbit of one stroking just because he enjoys entertaining the audience. It makes his girlfriend nervous when he does that.

Hey Larry, see you Wednesday at Orange-Ball! Anyway, Keith's obviously a night owl, and generally loves night matches, but it just wasn't to be for this one. I couldn't believe that they actually started a match last night after 1:AM!