Vintage 1970's adam AH/20

jayman

Hi Mom!
Silver Member
Up for sale here is a 1970's Adam AH/20 "sands" 18.0 oz. 13.mm with lepro tip.both butt and shaft have a bit of wobble, but it sights good and will play great! Blue book #3 says $130. -$280.

$75.00 Takes it! shipped cont. usa.


100_3261 (Large).JPG

100_3262 (Large).JPG

100_3263 (Medium).JPG

100_3264 (Large).JPG
 
Well, I think I'm going to go shoot a few games with her, see ya when i get back.....Bump...
 
jayman said:
Up for sale here is a 1970's Adam AH/20 "sands" 18.0 oz. 13.mm with lepro tip.both butt and shaft have a bit of wobble, but it sights good and will play great! Blue book #3 says $130. -$280.

$75.00 Takes it! shipped cont. usa.


Just a bump for a nice cue. Jay, you know I like these old Adams cues, and this is one of the Early ones. I think the cue will make some one a fine player.

Have a good Jay!!!
 
Nice cue Jayman.................let me know when the Riv is for sale!!!

Mike
 
manwon said:
jayman said:
Up for sale here is a 1970's Adam AH/20 "sands" 18.0 oz. 13.mm with lepro tip.both butt and shaft have a bit of wobble, but it sights good and will play great! Blue book #3 says $130. -$280.

$75.00 Takes it! shipped cont. usa.


Just a bump for a nice cue. Jay, you know I like these old Adams cues, and this is one of the Early ones. I think the cue will make some one a fine player.

Have a good Jay!!!

Thanks for the bump Craig, It realy does plays nice! and now has chalk on the tip.


Nice cue Jayman.................let me know when the Riv is for sale!!!

Mike


Thanks mike,

I'll keep you in mind. if I ever let loose of it. but that may be a while, its one of my favorites.
 
Back
Top