Vintage Bar Table Tutorial

ill tell ya, no one messed with matlock, surfer rod, or bobby hernandaz and liked the outcome.
every player knew about danny d, few knew about brooklyn butch, your friend jay.
he was scarier when mad then r.d. mathews in dallas texas(not a pool player). and no one alive or stayed alive ever said boo to him.

it was the little guys you worried about never the big hunks. such as little larry in dallas and houston. if you had any issue with him you got stabbed.

miz never was a gambler. he was a school teacher. most i ever saw him bet was 50 a game 9 ball. and that was rare.
some my say other but if he did it was rare.
 
We moved to Baton Rouge two weeks after school started when I was in the third grade

and I put a couple of guys in headlocks and squeezed
In the 3rd grade, The New kid in school was tested in our sand box. He was different and didn't want to wrestle I took on the role of bully and at our 10 minutes recess wanted to test him. He didn't want to participate, so he threw a headlock on me and held me until recess was over. Time after time I forced the contest until one day the girl that lived adjacent his family told me of his father beating him every night.
Well the realization that I was so out of line was an epiphany.
The never judge another until you have walked a mile in their shoes hit me in my head and heart.
I grew up significantly that day.
After that I tried to make amends.
 
I did on one occasion go hands on. Well the guy raised his hand to my wife when arguing. I immediately put him in a loose rear naked. Just controlling and not trying to choke him out. He then tried to thumb my eye. So I put a bite on the thumb and speaking around the thumb told him to knock it off or loose the thumb at the knuckle.
Okay thenrest of the story, well a snippet. I held him down until the police arrived 15 minutes later. The officer entered and the wife directed him to me atop the sand n*ger....(Grrrr still trigger Ed). All motionless and silent. I dismounted and told the officer what had happened and why. The other guy pled that I had hurt. Him thumb. No blood no foul was the verdict. That knuckle should still be reminding him. 🤷‍♂️
Edit: and oh yeah almost forgot. I was on probation not not allowed to leave Washington. In Modesto!
Definitely had to be on my best behavior. 🤷‍♂️
Well my adrenaline was up. I picked him up by the vest , took him up 2 steps and about 10 feet to a wall. Then let his feet touch the ground. He said gun, so I was forced to restrain him. Your Honor. Would have been My testimony. 🤷‍♂️
Grappling skills balanced with striking skills and uh don't forget running. (I had a respectable mile ). Make for a survival tool kit. Night navigation led to my 1 week survival 1st place finish.
Edit2: of course shooting skills can be brought to pool. There, I got back "on topic , first 😉
I did mention the 100 rounds at 100 yards test, right? 😉
Shooting under pressure is hard to replicate in practice.
Here's a good practice video.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top