Vintage Block Letter 59" JOSS Cue!

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rare to see a vintage Joss in 59". Cue is in real nice condition, with some light scuffing on the wrap that a clean and press would renew it. Plays like you would expect a Janes/Scruggs Joss period cue would play. Shafts have ivory ferrules. Cue has four ebony points and ebony butt sleeve with beautiful veneer work and patina. PM me if you need more info. Cue is 19.7 oz. Cash price is $1995.
JossButt.jpg

JossFore.jpg

JossPoints.jpg

JossJoint.jpg

JossFull.jpg
 
Last edited:
Very cool cue Rodger. I have never seen one of these Pre-JW Joss cues in 59" and I have had quite a few...
 
Block Letter JOSS!

Yes a special cue, thanks Bill. Thought a Joss cue collector would have picked up on this one. Love the way these vintage Joss cues hit.
 
Making room, make offer before I decide to keep this one
 
Last edited:
Price drop, $200. $1795 today. Will continue to drop price till it sells or I decide to keep it.
 
Patina is incredible on this vintage straight player.
 
Last edited:
Bi-annual bump! $1595. PM me with questions. It is a terrific cue to play.
 
Last edited:
Lots of interest in this one recently, still available today, don't wait!
 
Back
Top