Vintage Players Brand (Cue & Case) Cue info?

PickPocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there am online reference for retired/vintage "Players" cues distributed by C&C?

Or are old Catalogs about the only references?

(I already know there is virtually no $$ to be made in deals with these, just looking for info.)

Thanks!
 
Is there am online reference for retired/vintage "Players" cues distributed by C&C?

Or are old Catalogs about the only references?

(I already know there is virtually no $$ to be made in deals with these, just looking for info.)

Thanks!

You might find some web pages with discontinued models but I am unaware of a specific resource.

You might try the internet way back machine to look at old pages. I have done that before while researching cues.

Since the values are low you won't find people putting any work into preserving records on them generally.

Old catalogs, brochures, and magazine ads are probably your best resource.

You can contact C&C to see if they have any old catalogs around. Might be worth a shot. There are regularly old billiard catalogs and brochures on Ebay as well. I have found cues just in the pics of the Ebay sale, didn't have to buy a thing. :wink:

Maybe somebody around here has something.

Chasing a low end brand that produced so many different models can be difficult. It would help if you know a possible year of production or even an approximation. Any markings on the cue will help as well.


Google "players cues" and "vintage players cues" and clicking on images may yield something. I have searched through hundreds of pics that way to find an old cue...but never a Players cue.


Posting a picture of the cue here might be helpful as well.

If the model was not exclusive to C&C you may find it on other distributors' web sites.




.
 
Back
Top