VNEA Provincial Championships

Cuetips

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whose coming next month to London for this event. I'll be there doing cue repairs etc, but no pool playing for me.

Sarnia Shorty

He's going to the bag
Silver Member
I have played in this even for the last 4 or 5 years. This will be the first year I miss because I am going to Vegas instead. Should be a good year in London this time though, I am sure there will be a lot more players there.

I am still hoping to make it down for a night, maybe win a few bucks if I am lucky.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was going to post something about this to try and get some details. Can you get us the dates and location Walter?

leaguedude

Elio D'Andrea
Silver Member
That sounds like a ton of weight. lol. Maybe we can play with the same spot as last year. See u down there if u are going...

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That sounds like a ton of weight. lol. Maybe we can play with the same spot as last year. See u down there if u are going...

I should be able to come down for a day or two.

I will probably be there Thursday afternoon until maybe Friday night, no sense staying while the team tournament goes on for too long. Everyone is usually pretty busy with that.

Im sure we can make a game. See you there.

Steelman

Registered
Singles here

I'll look you up on Thursday, Walter. I'm coming down from Chatham for the singles.

BTW. I wish I seen your post for Strokers this weekend. I would have loved to play there also but unfortunately too late to swing it now.

Steelman

nathandumoulin

WPBL / RUNOUT MEDIA
Silver Member
I've been contemplating renting a booth at this event and selling some DVDs and shirts. Unfortunately I'm a bit unfamiliar with the venue and such. A few questions for anyone who's been there a few times:

- Roughly how many people attend this?

- Do many people rent booths?

- Granted that it will cost me about $1000 to go, do you feel it would be worthwhile?

Thanks guys (and girls).

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Elio, Iim very angry at my money and I'd like to set up a game for Thursday afternoon/evening. If you'd like to be the new owner of my money, shoot me a couple ideas on games and we'll go from there.

:eek:

johnnydub

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I see there having mini tourneys and such, can anyone play in those? If I drive down there can I get in? whats the deal

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I see there having mini tourneys and such, can anyone play in those? If I drive down there can I get in? whats the deal

I THINK you have to pay the membership fee but that can be confirmed by maybe Elio or Walter.

Im going to be there Thursday afternoon/evening looking for a game.

leaguedude

Elio D'Andrea
Silver Member
All players must be VNEA sanctioned along with a TRS (TournamentRankingSystem) rating provided by your charter holder. Also, all players must have the minimum league weeks played (6weeks)to qualify. This really helps to get players and teams in their proper divisions. The VNEA does not accept "unknown" entries including mini tournaments. Hope this helps guys. see u down there dan...

johnnydub

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the clarification leaguedude. Guess i wont be making the trip afterall.

supergreenman

truly addicted
Silver Member
All players must be VNEA sanctioned along with a TRS (TournamentRankingSystem) rating provided by your charter holder. Also, all players must have the minimum league weeks played (6weeks)to qualify. This really helps to get players and teams in their proper divisions. The VNEA does not accept "unknown" entries including mini tournaments. Hope this helps guys. see u down there dan...

That being said I've never once been asked for ID or anything (except money) when entering mini tournaments.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

AH HA! You awknowledged me so now you're on the hook for a few sets.