Vote on the DCC "Player under 21 award" name

  • Thread starter Thread starter Timberly
  • Start date Start date

Please vote on the "Player under 21 award" for the DCC

  • The Developer All-around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Young gun

    Votes: 32 65.3%
  • future legends

    Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Warrior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sniper of the table

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Under 21 All Around

    Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Aspiring

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Hawkeye Award

    Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Got it

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warrior

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    49
T

Timberly

Guest
This is the 2nd award that we're asked to help name. I'm not going to post the others for a day or two because I don't want to inundate the board with polls.

If you have a suggestion other than what's in the poll, please post it.

Thanks!
 
I don't see my choice...

If I were to name an "Under 21 Award," I'd consider:

The Chan Whitt Award

Fred
 
Last bump.

124 views and only 27 votes. :mad:

It only takes a sec to read through the list and click on the one you like. :(
 
rackmsuckr said:
Warrior is up there twice, but no votes for either one. I like Young Gun Award.
I didn't even notice... I guess two different people suggested it. I went through all the old posts and copy/pasted to the poll w/o looking. :o
 
Back
Top