wakuljr(john) is very sick...lets hope he gets better

Hustler08

'' Dallas Kid ''
Silver Member
My very very good friend wakuljr ( john or johnny ) from vegas is very VERY sick, he has some kinda of virus and has had many heat strokes...he has been to the hospital and he cant even stand up for 5 mins without getting dizzy....everyone who knows john or just has read his post knows he a great guy and has been there for other people.... so im just asking for you all to be there for john like i am...thank you all
Stephen B

blud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pray

Hustler08 said:
My very very good friend wakuljr ( john or johnny ) from vegas is very VERY sick, he has some kinda of virus and has had many heat strokes...he has been to the hospital and he cant even stand up for 5 mins without getting dizzy....everyone who knows john or just has read his post knows he a great guy and has been there for other people.... so im just asking for you all to be there for john like i am...thank you all
Stephen B

Hustler,
Janice and I both know the power of prayer. We will put your friend John, in our prayers tonight and every day. Please let us know how he's doing?
god bless him.
Janice and Blud

Purdman

Banned
blud said:
Hustler,
Janice and I both know the power of prayer. We will put your friend John, in our prayers tonight and every day. Please let us know how he's doing?
god bless him.
Janice and Blud

Prayer Changes Things. He is on the Purdy family prayer list too. Hope he gets well soon.
Purdman :cool:

wakuljr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hustler08 said:
Stephen B
thank you everyone, especialy stephan. yes, i went down in a big way, i went i on monday and got out on weds., although i don't remember mon. & tues. i have a nasty virus infection and i also had a heat stroke, my 2nd one. last one in '94, almost died from that 1. anyways, i am off work for a week but still having problems. thank you for all the prayers, they do work. i will try to keep everyone updated when i can, i don't have to much strength but hopefully i will soon. thanks again and god bless
john