Walt Frazier has officially been banned !!!!!

From the Taco Bell on the corner of airline and prescott:p :D ..I just snapped!But he had it coming,I said "NO SOUR CREAM" for goodness sakes!..I'm lactose intolerant! ..:p :p

All jokes aside AZ ..I want to thank Dave for giving me a second chance,and I want all of you to know that I love you all ..We are family..and I ain't goin' nowhere!:D :D

I do have a question for the board though ..Who in here uses the center to edge method, for cueing a 90 degree angle(OR MORE) cut shot?

In all of my years of playing half way decent speed ,I'd always use 4 or 5 tips of english to get the job done(on severe angles) ..But since I've been using center to edge ,my accuracy has improved tremendously ..

Who else uses center to edge?
 
OK, time to cut to the chase

"walt",

This story is all over Buff's and I know you have a line on me. You don't have what it takes to come down there and face me to play on those tight tables for nickels and dimes. You would rather try to poke hot butter up a wildcat's butt than come face me.

I am going to drop things here but I want a clear understanding. I lived in Baton Rouge for over twenty years. I am fifty miles away now and my shop is only twenty miles from Baton Rouge. I am in Baton Rouge two or three times a week. If you ever address me again in tones of anything other than great respect, if I ever see the slightest reference to me in a post of yours that I interpret as sarcastic or not showing great respect, if I ever hear of you slighting my name in public or private, I am going to make a project of finding you. Aside from having many friends in the white and black communities in Baton Rouge, I am a former MasterCNE. Do a search to find out what a MasterCNE is and then tell me how long you think you can hide if I come looking.

I hope we understand each other now.

Hu
 
Wrong thread again...

I agree with you on that though..I prefer to use the center to edge method as well ..I no longer need to guess as to where my cueball will travel to.
 
You are always Losing CONTROL

ON TOPIC
Are you encouraging not using extreme inside english on thin cut shots. Don't know about you but It usually helps me to be more accurate and also control the cue ball better.

By the way if your real name is not WaltFrazier, I think you should change your screen name. TigerWoods would also not be apropriate.:p
 
rackem said:
ON TOPIC
Are you encouraging not using extreme inside english on thin cut shots. Don't know about you but It usually helps me to be more accurate and also control the cue ball better.

By the way if your real name is not WaltFrazier, I think you should change your screen name. TigerWoods would also not be apropriate.:p

What about Barry Bonds? I heard I looked a little bit like him ..minus the roids ..hahahahahah
 
as invited, walt's PM

As invited, I am posting "walt's" PM. Something about only a fool making threats . . . .

Seems like he has really turned over a new leaf doesn't it? I am making a public statement here that he has threatened me and I take the threat seriously. I am afraid of what he, his brother in law the FBI agent, and/or his good ol' boys might do. I fear that he or they will attempt to kill me or do me great bodily harm.

Hu

So "walt" what time will you be at Buffalo's Saturday?




Listen tough guy..
Only a fool would make threats over the internet ..I understand that I pissed you off ..But you're going to be in more trouble than you could possibly imagine if you don't slow your roll tough guy..

You will not threaten or intimidate me ..I don't give a damn who you are ..You've managed to get a little bit too personal with this HU ..I have no ill feelings for you or anyone else ..My god,you're a bit of a hot head I see..but you will not make threats to me my friend ..

Anyone can construe your post as a threat.

You should not put yourself in this situation in the eyes of the law either..My brother n law is an FBI agent ..one phone call from me and this could get extremely ugly my friend..

If you come "looking" for me ..God is my witness, I'll have quite a few armed good ole boys "looking" for you too..Don't let your pride cloud your good judgement my friend..I was wrong,I admit,but it's time to move on..

Rest assured,you don't have to worry about your name coming out of my mouth again unless you threaten me ..and even then I will talk to the authorities and not anyone on here..

Be careful what you say my friend ..I don't want this and neither do you ..

It's over.
__________________
Who Dat !!! Saints Fan 4 Ever !!!
 
here ya go
 

Attachments

  • t-thread-lock.jpg
    t-thread-lock.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 770
Walt,
If you can just say that you welched on a challenge then I think this will all be over.

Gary
 
Jesus Christ shooting arts....

ShootingArts said:
As invited, I am posting "walt's" PM. Something about only a fool making threats . . . .

Seems like he has really turned over a new leaf doesn't it? I am making a public statement here that he has threatened me and I take the threat seriously. I am afraid of what he, his brother in law the FBI agent, and/or his good ol' boys might do. I fear that he or they will attempt to kill me or do me great bodily harm.

Hu

So "walt" what time will you be at Buffalo's Saturday?

This is my final post to you ..Understand this: You lost all credibility and respect from me when you threaten me ..Any chance you could have had to play me saturday or any other day for that matter is null.I will not ever give you the chance to win my money ..Not ever in life!!! ..As a matter of fact shootingstars,you've proven to me that you don't want to let this die, so I will do what I need to do.

This is my last time addressing you .

God Bless
Walt Frazier
 
jon21588 said:
I think private messages should be exactly what they are: private.


This has a lil story behind it dude..............

Actually I just wanted to post a noob pic.....

Just kidding around ..dont get all walt on me or nothing
 

Attachments

  • normal_noob9.jpg
    normal_noob9.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 398
normally they are

jon21588 said:
I think private messages should be exactly what they are: private.

Normally they are. Note this one was posted at his invitation. Unless someone is saying completely different things in public and private I never reveal anything from private messages. This is the first time I have ever done so. However when he claimed to have improper private messages from me when I have never sent him any of any type it was time to call his hand and lay the cards on the table.

I have received hundreds of private messages since I have been here. Some profound, some profane, these are the first I have ever went public with. There was a legal need to publish his last private message and my response to it.

He is talking law now and I do know the laws concerning what rises to the level of a threat and also as a side note, what legally constitutes libel. I have saved what the forum has seen and what they haven't too.

Hu
 
Walt Frazier said:
This is my final post to you ..Understand this: You lost all credibility and respect from me when you threaten me ..Any chance you could have had to play me saturday or any other day for that matter is null.I will not ever give you the chance to win my money ..Not ever in life!!! ..As a matter of fact shootingstars,you've proven to me that you don't want to let this die, so I will do what I need to do.

This is my last time addressing you .

God Bless
Walt Frazier


AAAARRGGHHHHH!!!!!

I knew it ..I frwaking knew this game wasnt going to go off.
What gives..you two were *****ing at each other before YOU made a game, Hu took it and the you two proceeded with the B'ing and m'ing...

nothing changed form then 'till now....

just play the game dude.....
 
Back
Top