WANTED: 9ft tables

pool808

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am looking for 6 to 8 9ft tables in Hawaii. I don't really care where it comes from as long as the numbers work with shipping. Trying to open a room here in Hawaii. Thank you

pool808

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I want to open one on the Big Island since we do not have a single poll hall on the island. I am looking for any amount of tables. If you have one then let me know but like i mentioned in my original post that the numbers need to work.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Table

I've got eight 9' cosmos pool tables.
Steel chassis! rock solid!

One 6x12 snooker table

Can work out price and transport via PM.

Thx.

Rob.M

Gary G

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
diamond tables

I have 10 9' diamonds w matching lights , racks balls.
you can c:thumbup:eek:ntact me at. 772 370 9184 . Thank you Gary:thumbup:

Dhotch

Registered
I am looking for 6 to 8 9ft tables in Hawaii. I don't really care where it comes from as long as the numbers work with shipping. Trying to open a room here in Hawaii. Thank you
I have an assortment of 9ft Brunswick 9ft tables ,gc1s,gc3s, sport kings , pro lines call me give you rock bottom price 315-427-2394 Dustin

Dhotch

Registered
Quote:
Originally Posted by pool808
I have an assortment of 9ft Brunswick 9ft tables ,gc1s,gc3s, sport kings , pro lines call me give you rock bottom price 315-427-2394 Dustin

speedbilliards

speedbilliards

I have pool tables to sell, but i'm in China, if you have interestes, you can talk to me. We supply the whole set of table and accessories.
You can check the clubs we served in my webpage:
www.speedbilliards.com
Email: reny@speedbilliards.com

PUTT4DACA$$H

Silver Member
Diamond Tables

You should call the diamond factory 812.288.7665 EST and talk to Brian Miller about table packages,( the table, the light, the triangle, the balls, the chairs etc.)

they have a program that lets you lease to own and your customers $$$ is what pays for the tables.

Then your pool room will be among the best rooms in the country as far as the equiptment is concerned, and any level, even professional tournaments can be held and no one complains about the equiptment. Plus, all one piece slates so there will never be an issue with slate seams popping.

Good Luck
Gordon Graham
Seattle
425-275-8255

Jagr Fan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
An earlier poster in this thread indicated having Cosmos tables.

I think you would do yourself (and your prospective patrons) a BIG FAVOR by staying as far away from these tables as you can. The horizontal cut angles on the corner pockets are NOT manufactured within the WPA's table specifications. WPA standards for the corner pockets is 142 degrees +/- 1 degree. Cosmos tables have their corner pocket angles set @ 145 degrees. And, while this may sound relatively insignificant, I will assure you that you won't be happy with the way the table plays. And, since the table is made of steel construction, altering the pockets to bring them into spec is NOT an easy task (but, it can be done).

With the angles set @ 145 degrees, balls struck down the rail at even pocket speed will likely bobble and not drop. If the ball even touches the cushion, it absolutely will not drop.

For any good player, this dilemma plays havoc with one's game, forcing you to alter the manner in which you attempt to deal with these out-of-spec corner pockets.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Table

An earlier poster in this thread indicated having Cosmos tables.

I think you would do yourself (and your prospective patrons) a BIG FAVOR by staying as far away from these tables as you can. The horizontal cut angles on the corner pockets are NOT manufactured within the WPA's table specifications. WPA standards for the corner pockets is 142 degrees +/- 1 degree. Cosmos tables have their corner pocket angles set @ 145 degrees. And, while this may sound relatively insignificant, I will assure you that you won't be happy with the way the table plays. And, since the table is made of steel construction, altering the pockets to bring them into spec is NOT an easy task (but, it can be done).

With the angles set @ 145 degrees, balls struck down the rail at even pocket speed will likely bobble and not drop. If the ball even touches the cushion, it absolutely will not drop.

For any good player, this dilemma plays havoc with one's game, forcing you to alter the manner in which you attempt to deal with these out-of-spec corner pockets.
-

Changing the pocket angles is not a big deal, new cushions ' for the longer rails' and sub-rail extensions, a guy who knows what's he's doing would not take much to change the pocket angles. The rails are made of wood, the only part of the tables that are steel is the frame and legs.

These tables are built like a tank!!

Rob.M