WANTED : Bustamante Bear Cue/s....

PistolPat

Flip Strokin' since 91
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Bear%20Cue%20BUSTAMENTE%20A.jpg

Anyone have any Bustamante sugnature series Bear cues? looking for any and all, especially super fancy....PM Me

Last edited:

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Original Bear!

Is this what your looking for? This one has never been played.
BearFore.jpg

BearFull.jpg

Last edited:

Joshua70

german oak
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
As far as I know, Bear was and is produced from Falcon for Dynamic Billard, a Supplier in Germany. In times Schon, McDermott and Meucci ruled the market in Germany, they tried to place a upper-level cue-line with that.

They never had a own Homepage and have only been sold through Dynamic afaik.

I guess the search in Germany would be more successfull- there have been sold many of them.

If you want me to aks for, shoot me a pm.

After Francisco won his WC with a BB, he was sponsored for many years by Bear/ Dynamic.

At the beginning of his career, he played a lot in Germany, lived here and won even the German championship (though he is still Filipino).

I guess he made a big impact on German pool those days.

PistolPat

Flip Strokin' since 91
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
thanks for the assistance

As far as I know, Bear was and is produced from Falcon for Dynamic Billard, a Supplier in Germany. In times Schon, McDermott and Meucci ruled the market in Germany, they tried to place a upper-level cue-line with that.

They never had a own Homepage and have only been sold through Dynamic afaik.

I guess the search in Germany would be more successfull- there have been sold many of them.

If you want me to aks for, shoot me a pm.

After Francisco won his WC with a BB, he was sponsored for many years by Bear/ Dynamic.

At the beginning of his career, he played a lot in Germany, lived here and won even the German championship (though he is still Filipino).

I guess he made a big impact on German pool those days.

Much appreciated I would love to get my hands on a Busty signature series bear cue. fancy of course preferred. lemme know what you can find

PistolPat

Flip Strokin' since 91
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
NOt what I am looking for.................

In my other thread for Bustamante's cue I post up a picture of a bear cue with notched diamonds in the butt...THATS the one im really looking for although I would like to see more cues from BEAR...maybe might find one I like and but it anyways

lucky391

Lucky, CGN, Germany
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BEAR Bustamante QUEUE signed by Bustamante

Anyone have any Bustamante sugnature series Bear cues? looking for any and all, especially super fancy....PM Me

Please have a look for this wanted Bear queue of Mr. Bustamante signed by him
Biliard Queue Bear 005.jpg

Biliard Queue Bear 006.jpg

Biliard Queue Bear 001.jpg

lucky391

Lucky, CGN, Germany
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Have one

In my other thread for Bustamante's cue I post up a picture of a bear cue with notched diamonds in the butt...THATS the one im really looking for although I would like to see more cues from BEAR...maybe might find one I like and but it anyways

Hi Pistol Pete,
i have one ......have look: its for sale
Biliard Queue Bear 005.jpg

Biliard Queue Bear 006.jpg

If you interseted you can keep in contact with me !
cu

pdaddy

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bustamante series

greeting from finland, saw this thread and just wanted to say,that i have one bustamante serie que :) sooo nice

pdaddy

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah,, little bit old school tho, for playability :) .. but i like the looks, and have never seen other like that , i bought it couple yearsago ,,when the local poolhall got closed ,,and someone left that in the locker, there was a case with that bear/2 shafts , falcon j/b and some buffalo cue ,, i paid 100 euros for the whole package :p ,, about 85 usd