Wanted for Unconscious Shooting

Keith McCready

Pro Player
I know that many folks will be going to the magnificant Midwest Expo/Open that will be held October 6-10 -- Midwest Expo/Open website -- and I expect to hear a full report! :)

For those who are unable to attend the Midwest Expo/Open, if you are in the vicinity of Quincy, Massachusetts, there will be a $5,000-added Joss Northeast 9-Ball Tour event held at the Renaissance Billiard Club, (617) 847-3959, on the weekend of October 9-10. I will be there and hope to see some of my AzBilliards friends! :p

Attachments

• wanted3.jpg
    wanted3.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 703
Last edited:

Railbird

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keith,

You have to undoubtedly have the best collection of photos documenting all your great memories.

Thanks for sharing, very enjoyable!

Jim

SonjaBlue03

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keith:

Love that picture!! Good luck this weekend. We'll see you when you get back.

Amanda

sniper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keith I noticed a picture of you and Sander Tot, I've heard good things about Sander's game and he recently won a Euro Tour stop, just how good is his he? Have you ever had to square off against him on the table?

Thanks

Keith McCready

Pro Player
sniper said:
Keith I noticed a picture of you and Sander Tot, I've heard good things about Sander's game and he recently won a Euro Tour stop, just how good is his he? Have you ever had to square off against him on the table?

Chris, I like Sander Tot a lot. He's a real funny guy and a nice guy to be around. We've never played in a tournament or gambled, not saying I would want to either. He plays that good, a real straight shooter. He's capable of hitting you with some packages. :eek:

Haven't seen Sandor in a while. I've always had a good time with him. We enjoy our beer, and he always puts a smile on my face. :D

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
See you there Saturday evening Keith. Nice thing is I live about 15 minutes from there and it's my home room for league night. Really a quality establishment run by guys who know what it takes.

Regards,
Koop

tom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keith McCready said:
Chris, I like Sander Tot a lot. He's a real funny guy and a nice guy to be around. We've never played in a tournament or gambled, not saying I would want to either. He plays that good, a real straight shooter. He's capable of hitting you with some packages. :eek:

Haven't seen Sandor in a while. I've always had a good time with him. We enjoy our beer, and he always puts a smile on my face. :D

Sandor is a very good friend of mine, he's capable of anything on the table... and off the table lol!!!

Attachments

• tom-sandor.gif
    tom-sandor.gif
    90.6 KB · Views: 470

tom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sniper said:
Tom, is the other guy in the picture you by any chance?

Yes, that's me. The pic was taken in one of Sandor's visits to Genova, the city i live in, when i brought him to our famous Acquarius, the biggest in Europe.