wanted Gold Crown tables

steeler1

Not sure if this is the right place to request but one of our members is a reglar here. Sorry if not!

We are a senior community complex located just outside of Phila. Pa. and are revamping our community game rooms and looking for some tables. We currently have two older Brumswick Anniversary tables that we have in two different buildings. We are going to replace them with 4 used or new tables in each location.

We recently received a quote for 8 Gold crown 5 tables that was in excess of 60k! We unfortunately can not go that route and due to the number of current players we have, we really need at least 8 tables.

Our question is if there is anyone or place we can get used gold crown or other commercial tables? Our budget is towards the lower end of 30k. Is this even a reasonable number for 8 tables delivered and setup?

Are there any other tables we should consider? We also need the current tables removed.

Thank you for your time!

J.T

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
Not sure if this is the right place to request but one of our members is a reglar here. Sorry if not!

We are a senior community complex located just outside of Phila. Pa. and are revamping our community game rooms and looking for some tables. We currently have two older Brumswick Anniversary tables that we have in two different buildings. We are going to replace them with 4 used or new tables in each location.

We recently received a quote for 8 Gold crown 5 tables that was in excess of 60k! We unfortunately can not go that route and due to the number of current players we have, we really need at least 8 tables.

Our question is if there is anyone or place we can get used gold crown or other commercial tables? Our budget is towards the lower end of 30k. Is this even a reasonable number for 8 tables delivered and setup?

Are there any other tables we should consider? We also need the current tables removed.

Thank you for your time!

J.T

Hi JT,
Give me a call. My partner Bob DeTurk and I can help you with tables. We are from the Philadelphia area and specialize in refurbished Gold Crowns. We have many references on tables you are looking for. I also have NOS GC IV in stock.

Last edited:

Thank you for your time!

J.T

Bobby Deturk is your best bet for good solid Gold Crown tables...and he's in Philly....he will trade out tables plus install very good tables with new cushions....calibrated rails and pockets.
You will get more than your moneys worth from him...and will save money for sure.
I've worked with him and you will get just what you ask for and more.
Give Bobby a call....more than sure you will be satisfied.
I have Gold Crown 4s if Bobby needs them.

610-812-4023 Bobby DeTurk

Mark Gregory

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Table

Have those anniversary tables rebuild by pat and his crew. I think mr burns and company should spread the work among the guys.
You definitely found the place to get the job done rite.
-
Rob.M

steeler1

WOW! This is great! I certainly believe we will find our tables.

Our community requires AT LEAST THREE bids for the contract. You must be licensed and insured. Will post info later.

The anniversary tables have been sold. Thank you John!

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Tables

Most of the time everyone go's with the lowest bid, don't cut yourself short. John burns and company offer top notch services,craftsmanship and a sharp knowledge of billiards available for you to truly to get the most out of your Billiards equipment for many years to come.
-
Bonded and insured..I'm quite sure bobby,pat,John,ken are all insured, those guys work on tables I dream about just being in the same room as.
Those guys get the celebrity's tables jobs in the lavish living compounds.
-
-
Have a merry Xmas
Rob.M

JZMechanix

Silver Member
John Burns (scruffy1) is a great guy to do business with. Very knowledgeable and a true professional in the billiards industry.

John Burns (scruffy1) is a great guy to do business with. Very knowledgeable and a true professional in the billiards industry.

Not saying John's work is bad.....and he's with out doubt a good businessman.....THAT'S MORE BOBBY'S BACK YARD....YA THINK?.....He has tables for sale....or trade....can do rail work and cushion work the right way.
I'm not trying to start shit with anyone.....

Mark Gregory

BEAR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you would like to see the quality of Bob DeTurk's work, he just set up my pool hall in Phoenixville, Pa. Classic Billiards, 275 Schuylkill Rd, Phoenixville, PA 19460. 610-935-1118. Feel free to stop in and see the great work he does.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

scruffy1

Silver Member
Not saying John's work is bad.....and he's with out doubt a good businessman.....THAT'S MORE BOBBY'S BACK YARD....YA THINK?.....He has tables for sale....or trade....can do rail work and cushion work the right way.
I'm not trying to start shit with anyone.....

Mark Gregory

This is not very professional is this guys thread. He is asking for bids from THREE companies. What, i am not allowed to bid? I been screwed enough on here. Your working on tables in different parts of the country, no?

if you did not know it, i travel the country working on tables. oh, and i a VERY capable of doing rails the correct way. Actually quite a few guys on here doing a GREAT job. Some guys just dont want to believe it.

I guess i shouldnt of got the anniversarys too? Its not like i am in the antique business.;) Do you think they would of been offered to me?

This is why the group idea NEVER had a chance. Every man or buddy for themself.

Gotta go! headin to N.Carolina with a table. Is that allowed?lol

Happy Holidays,
John

Last edited:
This is not very professional is this guys thread. He is asking for bids from THREE companies. What, i am not allowed to bid? I been screwed enough on here. Your working on tables in different parts of the country, no?

if you did not know it, i travel the country working on tables. oh, and i a VERY capable of doing rails the correct way. Actually quite a few guys on here doing a GREAT job. Some guys just dont want to believe it.

I guess i shouldnt of got the anniversarys too? Its not like i am in the antique business.;) Do you think they would of been offered to me?

This is why the group idea NEVER had a chance. Every man or buddy for themself.

Gotta go! headin to N.Carolina with a table. Is that allowed?lol

Happy Holidays,
John

Look John...I have no problem with you what so ever...nor anyone else on here....The guy posted he's looking for 3 bids after we all made comments...you posted....PM sent....way before the guy said anything about 3 bids.
I don't care if you bid a job....that's what you do....but I posted because Bobby needs the work and that is his back yard.
you have a great business....and you will be just fine if you don't get that job.
Just as Bobby should stay out of your back yard.

Yes I do work for people all over the country....only because they ship their rails to me....not recovering or selling tables to them.

I showed Glen what I do with rails and he went around the country showing some others....but Glen has shown people on here how to do all kinds of jobs.
GLEN'S A SUPERSTAR WITH POOL TABLES....BUT GLEN SHOULD HAVE NEVER SHOWED SO MANY GUY'S ON HERE THE WORK THAT I STARTED ON THE RAILS....AND WE ALL KNOW THAT...SPECIALLY GLEN.

AND TRUST ME...OTHER PEOPLE ON HERE DON'T DO THE KIND OF WORK ON RAILS I DO......(BAR NONE).....GLEN WILL SAY HE STARTED CUTTING RAILS OFF TABLES SINCE 1812...BUT THAT'S JUST GLEN BEING GLEN..LMAO
I'M NOT THE BEST POOL TABLE MECHANIC IN THE WORLD...NOT EVEN CLOSE....NOR DID I EVER SAY I WAS...I AM SAYING MY RAILS ARE THE BEST....MORE THAN GLADE TO HAVE A RAIL BUILD OFF WITH ANYONE ON AZ BILLIARDS ANYTIME.....AND NOT PEOPLE MAKING RAILS ON C&C MACHINES.
I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH ANYONE...JUST PM ME IF YOU WANT TO COMPARE RAIL WORK.

THANK YOU....HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AS WELL JOHN.

MARK GREGORY

realkingcobra

Silver Member

Thank you for your time!

J.T

I sent you a PM about getting you Diamond tables, but with no response it's hard to talk about giving you a trade-in on the tables you have there, including taking them out as well...with no response from your end...I have no idea what you'd like to do...maybe just trade your old GC's out for more GC's I guess;)

Glen

Last edited:

BEAR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gold Crowns for sale

Don't know if anyone has gotten back to you about installing tables for you. I have 14 Gold Crown Threes for sale. Can sell you 8, installed by Table-Tek for $2000 each.

Sincerely,
Jim Lawless
Classic Billiards
275 Schuykill Rd
Phoenixville, PA 19460
610-935-1118

Table-Tek
215-622-8899
www.tabletek.net

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Don't know if anyone has gotten back to you about installing tables for you. I have 14 Gold Crown Threes for sale. Can sell you 8, installed by Table-Tek for $2000 each.

Sincerely,
Jim Lawless
Classic Billiards
275 Schuykill Rd
Phoenixville, PA 19460
610-935-1118

Table-Tek
215-622-8899
www.tabletek.net

Really?? I'd hope they'd be interested in getting better tables than what they already have, anything worked on, or installed by "Table-wreck" would be a downgrade!! Anyone that would staple the rail cloth to the front side of the sub-rail instead of wrapping the cloth under the rail and stapling it where it's suppose to be stapled...is WORSE than a HACK!!! I have NO respect what-so-ever for the work this guy does...period!!

Glen

BEAR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glen,
What is wrong with you? Besides the obvious. I have tables for sale. All you clowns can do on this forum is bash each other. Grow up please. Why do you idiots insist on fighting on here? That post has nothing to do with you!
Jimmy

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Glen,
What is wrong with you? Besides the obvious. I have tables for sale. All you clowns can do on this forum is bash each other. Grow up please. Why do you idiots insist on fighting on here? That post has nothing to do with you!
Jimmy

Really? I happen to be in the business of selling Diamond tables too, and besides that...before you go and start promoting Table-wreck as a mechanic...and want to throw around names like clowns things like grow up...did you finish paying Bob for the work HE performed in your pool room? or is he just suppose to be ANOTHER table mechanic screwed over by ANOTHER room owner? I have NO respect for Rob...as he screwed me out of $1,000 on a table he delivered to Ian at the border of Canada...KNOWING he was suppose to wait until Ian paid Diamond first BEFORE he received his pool table...but that's just the kind of person Rob is...screw ANYONE to make a dollar...including these people of they're foolish enough to let HIM come in and set up ANY tables they bought....from ANYONE!

BEAR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glen, sell your tables. Just don't interfere with me with this petty garbage. Grow up please.

BEAR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did I finish paying Bob for the job? Are you kidding me? He was paid before the job was done! My mistake!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Did I finish paying Bob for the job? Are you kidding me? He was paid before the job was done! My mistake!

I stand corrected then, but as I said to you on the phone...Table-wreck is worse than a Hack, I don't have a problem with you selling your tables...just with Rob having anything to do with them!

Glen