WANTED: Talented video editor for upcoming billiard project.

nathandumoulin

WPBL / RUNOUT MEDIA
Silver Member
Runout Media has a HUGE project coming down the pipe, and we need some extra help. If you are any good at video editing and want a job, please PM me with a sample of your work.

And please, serious inquires only. We are looking for talent, and yes, the job pays.

EDIT:

It's been 6 weeks, still no luck in finding anyone. There have been a few notable applications, along with some very generous offers for casual help, but I still haven't found what I'm looking for.

I'm basically looking for someone who has a really creative, tight, modern, and trendy editing style.

If you aren't a member on the forum, you can email me at:

nathan[@]runoutmedia[.]com (remove brackets)

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
It's been 6 weeks, still no luck in finding anyone. There have been a few notable applications, along with some very generous offers for casual help, but I still haven't found what I'm looking for.

I'm basically looking for someone who has a really creative, tight, modern, and trendy editing style.

If you aren't a member on the forum, you can email me at:

nathan[@]runoutmedia[.]com (remove brackets)

Thanks.
 
Back
Top