Was Greek Tournament 9 ball Yesterday?

Yes. SVB didnt make top 4.
Hes playing Nikos today noon EST race to 50 for 7k. Same web address for free stream.
Hope he rights his ship, betting he does anyway.
 
Why is everyone worried about a slow break today in 10 ball? Neither player will be slow breaking. 9 ball yes. JT
 
I hope the stream today is better. I had a hard time deciphering which balls are which.
 
Is it true that he lost two sets gambling to Kazakis also?

that is what I saw on the chat during the match but I have no other confirmation. I am
wondering how long it takes to race to 50 assuming it is a close race......6-7 hours?
as far as breaks, I know of no one in the world that breaks 10 ball better than svb. I think the stream quality will be the same but I consider myself lucky to even see the match so I will take what it is....
 
Everyone thinks shane is going to win like 50-30. I am betting he dominates.

You know what happens when everyone thinks the same thing? The other happens. It could be interesting.
 
Back
Top