Waste of money pool items

bpeacock

Agree on the predator part, but do you know how much time and effort goes into even a simple custom cue? The hourly of a maker is ridiculously low.

Will it make you play better? Only if the pride you feel from owning it makes you feel better.
My first stick was simple and understated. I wanted to make a statement that I was paying for the function, not all of the fancy inlays... Then I saw firsthand the steps and the craftsmanship that goes into a nice cue and well now my cue has some inlays 😁

My first stick was simple and understated. I wanted to make a statement that I was paying for the function, not all of the fancy inlays... Then I saw firsthand the steps and the craftsmanship that goes into a nice cue and well now my cue has some inlays 😁
It makes you unique but how many cues will turn heads like the meucci rose cue from the summer series roses on a solid white meucci that cue has it all

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I just did a clean out of my workbench. I’ve got so much crap, just like everyone else. Tip shapers and tip burnishers, tapper and prickers, tip clamps, five bridge gizmos, three mid-cue extensions, two limbsavers, every chalk brand known to man, chalk pouches, a chalk grinder, three ball polisher, a single cueball polisher (wtf???), plastic slide sleeve, a dozen chalk holders, …

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
I want to show my support of Israel with a tshirt at the pool hall but I am afraid of being attacked by opposition agents.

Is it a waste of money to wear the pro Israel or pro Jewish tshirt?

If the 1940s had the internet, how long would it take for people to believe in the Holocaust?

I know this is not a primarily pool post. But I am afraid to go to the pool hall because of the situation on the ground.

Should I waste the money going out or stay home? I feel like a teenage girl wanting to go school in Afghanistan but the Taliban says wait for my husband to steal me from my parents.

Dear internet pretend I am Anne Frank and give me tips.

US military and US law enforcement are not able to help.

Did NYC surrender to terrorists again?

23DenaliBDE

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
I want to show my support of Israel with a tshirt at the pool hall but I am afraid of being attacked by opposition agents.

Is it a waste of money to wear the pro Israel or pro Jewish tshirt?

If the 1940s had the internet, how long would it take for people to believe in the Holocaust?

I know this is not a primarily pool post. But I am afraid to go to the pool hall because of the situation on the ground.

Should I waste the money going out or stay home? I feel like a teenage girl wanting to go school in Afghanistan but the Taliban says wait for my husband to steal me from my parents.

Dear internet pretend I am Anne Frank and give me tips.

US military and US law enforcement are not able to help.

Did NYC surrender to terrorists again?
Shocker, the pedo is talking about young girls again

justnum

Silver Member
😂 I Believe he was again talking about teenage girls. seems To happen a lot with him. In fact, I’ve called him out for being a pedophile before. Not only did he not deny it, he asked me to hook him up

I am making a new birpa tech product.

Its called real time visual analysis.

Imagine using the wall next to your home pool table as a virtual lab for learning billiards.

Virtual lab means predictive shot analysis. All you do is stroke the indicated shot.

robertod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And don't forget DAZN, the biggest scammer and waste of money for a sport streaming service.

GoldCrown

Pool players have more balls
Gold Member
Silver Member
lol!!! It’s a waste of money pool gimcrack!

It’s a plastic thingy to grind down the face of a cube of chalk after it’s been “poorly” used. I’ll snap a photo sometime today. Seemed like such a great idea at the time.
There's a similar device to flatten the face of chalk. It's fairly cheap. It's called SandPaper😂. I lay a piece of 80-100 grit on a flat rigid surface and swipe left to right (or right to left) until the face is smoothened out.

a1712

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
lol!!! It’s a waste of money pool gimcrack!

It’s a plastic thingy to grind down the face of a cube of chalk after it’s been “poorly” used. I’ll snap a photo sometime today. Seemed like such a great idea at the time.
We use them, but we call them sidewalks or block walls. Brian.

justnum

Silver Member
Anyone want to buy s pool table leveling checker. It measures local gravity within a 2 in square area.

You move it to different positions to find the gravitational anomaly. If you pay for the atom fuser you can convert the anomaly into a hole.

If you want to hear more about the hole, post with the phrase "Pool Science Explorers or Humanity" PSEH or pi-cy like spicy with the S.

Department of Billiards has approved BIRPAs requests and allotment for 2024-2030.

Expect more free public messages.

justnum

Silver Member
Trailer soon: Shadow Stalker scouting system. It use projective geometry to visualize the collision dynamic with shadows.

There is one system for the objects and another for the shooter. The solids have teo sets of shadows, those are projective shadows based on pocket geometry.

Post feedback

IMG_5943.jpeg