Watch out for BIG THINGS from DPM Films in 2008!!!

juanbond

Software Engineer
Silver Member
I can't release any details as of yet, but it appears that my DPM Films operation may be teaming up with some big names in 2008 to produce something quite special. I'll let you guys know more when I can!

I can hardly contain myself!!!
 
Am I the only one that gets a little hacked off when people do this? I mean... Either tell us what is up, or don't tell us ****, but don't tell us "It's gonna be the best thing since sliced bread, but I can't tell you anything about it."

Or maybe I'm just anal like that.

Russ
 
Russ Chewning said:
Am I the only one that gets a little hacked off when people do this? I mean... Either tell us what is up, or don't tell us ****, but don't tell us "It's gonna be the best thing since sliced bread, but I can't tell you anything about it."

Or maybe I'm just anal like that.

Russ

This. .
 
Back
Top