Watch the Banks Ring Game free

roddyc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For anyone wanting to watch, skip the first 2 videos and just go to the third. Incredible is all I can say.

BCn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please don't skip the first 2, they help build the excitement and climax. It's more than worth the watch.

cplayermagic

Hustler
Silver Member
um.. am i missing something? i know they are pros, but quite honestly this was some of the worst pool i have ever seen in my entire life. they had 'some' shots but they missed every other shot. this is ridiculous, what is so 'amazing' can someone fill me in? thanks.

roddyc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BCn said:
Please don't skip the first 2, they help build the excitement and climax. It's more than worth the watch.

I had to skip through pieces of the first two; the bickering between Freddie and Billy was killing me :p

cuetechasaurus

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cplayermagic said:
um.. am i missing something? i know they are pros, but quite honestly this was some of the worst pool i have ever seen in my entire life. they had 'some' shots but they missed every other shot. this is ridiculous, what is so 'amazing' can someone fill me in? thanks.

They have to bank every shot. Full rack banks is really difficult. If it were short rack banks you would see more balls banked consecutively.

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
I was there to see it live. Enjoyed it much more this time. You cut out all of the BS, good job with the editing. I never pass up on free pool..

Thanks for sharing, jbk

Craig Fales

Registered bubinga user
Silver Member
I don't critique things too much but that was painful to watch...they looked like a bunch of ball bangers out there...:confused: dead banks were being missed by 2 ~ 3 inches...Grady looked like he was laying down....

Tristan

Big 'Bumpin'
Silver Member
Craig Fales said:
I don't critique things too much but that was painful to watch...they looked like a bunch of ball bangers out there...:confused: dead banks were being missed by 2 ~ 3 inches...Grady looked like he was laying down....

I feel the same way, and I know a few things about banking from my background in bumper pool.

justharv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cplayermagic said:

I think that Grady said it a few times. It's called pressure; the lights, cameras, crowd, money and an unfamiliar table led to some uncharacteristic misses by all. Looks like some easy money for those of you that think you can do better.:rolleyes:

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
roddyc said:
For anyone wanting to watch, skip the first 2 videos and just go to the third. Incredible is all I can say.

And when you get to third, skip the first 20 minutes of that one...then you have 30 minutes of very high quality bank pool to watch.

Craig Fales

Registered bubinga user
Silver Member
justharv said:
I think that Grady said it a few times. It's called pressure; the lights, cameras, crowd, money and an unfamiliar table led to some uncharacteristic misses by all. Looks like some easy money for those of you that think you can do better.:rolleyes:
Pressure actually makes me interested in the game if there is something to lose...and money to win...