wedding bells , NO, not for me, lol

BHQ said:
my kid, tommy, lost his wedding ring in lake cumberland while on his honeymoon
he's just sick over it
he had it all of two weeks!!! :rolleyes:
well, at least he didn't lose the bride :D

Hahaha. Saturday, I lost my keys in the ocean taking my niece to the beach for the first time! I had to rush to the rehearsal. Thankfully our wedding went fabulously. Now I'm stuck having them replace the computer (electronic key + I only had one) & re-key the dang thing. :eek: Guess that wedding $ is getting put to use a little earlier than anticipated. :)
 
That sucks

Our wedding rings were not made in time for the wedding, so the jewler [who was the reason we didnt have our rings in time] game me a 10k gold band to wear. You guessed it, 15 minutes into mexico, gone in the ocean..and what do you think our screw up jewler said....well he said that the 10k gold plain band was worth 300....i hated him :)
 
Back
Top