Wednesday 9ball ACTION in PA...Basavitch v Toth

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Andy Toth vs Danny Basavitch 9 ball action, Open at Noon for practice

Don`t Know the races, or money at the moment, should be a good match up.

Will try to have this on the d&d webcam for viewing

Mickey

Hi all, I just got this Email from the houseman at D&D family billiards. AND!...I just happen to be off tomorrow! :)

If anyone is around the area stop in and check out the action. I'll be there to play also if anyone wants to get in the box.


for details check out thebilliardstour.com


G.
 
just went to watch and it is sooooo choppy, fyi !

my connection and speed is tiptop so.....
 
Anyone know who won or if over? Is Danny back on the road? If anyone knows let me know. People want to know at my job. Thanks
 
Hi everyone, you can all yell at me for the issues with the feed. I put the thread up thinking everyone could watch, but the web cam.....not a stream, could only handle 20 users at a time.

Danny and Andy played 2 races to 9.....9ball and both went to the hill, with Andy winning an all or nothing last game for the cheez!.

Danny is a VERY funny dude to watch and talk to while hes playing. He NEVER stops giving out advise, or tips ,or road stories. We chatted about the recent TAR match with SVB and Donnie Mills, and he recalled working with Corey Deuel years ago inventing the "wing ball" soft break. Even though He was playing a set but he called us up to the table to watch what he was talking about when racking and breaking soft.

Dannys cue had a broken joint, BUT....he said it didn't matter cause the OB-1 shaft was the only thing that mattered :)

I bought a set of DVD's Danny had with him.....its a compilation of all his vids plus road stories and racking secrets.

All you room owners should consider having matches like these. The pool room was packed today with all the tables going.....it felt like old timez there!

Maybe next time I will play Danny....I'm always willing to learn a few things!...


sorry for the feed screw up...

G.
 
Back
Top