Weekly 9 Ball Tournament @ Bank Shots - Laurel, MD

inside_english

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I called last night and was told there was not going to be a tournament, with no explanation why.

Any more information would be appreciated.

~Curtis

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I called last night and was told there was not going to be a tournament, with no explanation why.

Any more information would be appreciated.

~Curtis

Because they have APA MVP this weekend
Not to mention Danny's state turney is this weekend also

He called a weekly but that's not excatly the truth he also does one at the Hanger club a 50 enter on 4 or five tables
I think he has the list on his site

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

He called a weekly but that's not excatly the truth he also does one at the Hanger club a 50 enter on 4 or five tables

Isn't " The Hanger Club " an ALL MALE strip club down y'all's way lol

inside_english

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thanks Mark,
It would have been helpful if the person who answered the phone told me about the APA event.

Oh well.

inside_english

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I take it you mean Danny Bell's bar box tournament at John Moody's place in Cambridge?

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I take it you mean Danny Bell's bar box tournament at John Moody's place in Cambridge?

Curtis, I've been meaning to ask you but keep forgetting - shocking right lol. Since coming outta retirement have you got back to running any tournies yet bro? If so lmk and I'll try to check it out sometime thanks!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is a thread for Danny's event in the tournament section.

Didn't get too much love this year.

I am wondering how it went (is going?).

West has got to win it, sooner or later. He is so solid...and has continued to get better too.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

West has got to win it, sooner or later. He is so solid...and has continued to get better too.

Yep !! he had 2 nice seconds last yt , 2nd the Open at Xbo and 2nd in American rotation finals

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Ya just a spec of love only got a measly 77 players

inside_english

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Curtis, I've been meaning to ask you but keep forgetting - shocking right lol. Since coming outta retirement have you got back to running any tournies yet bro? If so lmk and I'll try to check it out sometime thanks!
Way too soon for me to consider running tourneys again, to be honest. If I do I will broadcast it don't worry.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I remember Kevin from 20 years ago and he played pretty jam up then, so he's playing much better now?

Black Cat 5791

I get all the Breaks
Silver Member
Black Cat Pool Tour Tournament Schedule - Edited.jpg

Hey Guy's Here's an update of the Event List. Banks Shots is a Fantastic Room, and it get's a lot of Traffic. Based on the number of Events that do go on there we will be looking at 2 to 3 Saturday Night Tournaments per Month. I do agree that Weekly may not have been the best wording, but it is based on other Events that are already scheduled for the year.

We do have a top notch event and we are looking forward to having many events there, we are also looking for additional locations to take our show so if anyone has a room in mind feel free to let me know.

Also, my information is readily available through the links in my signature line, following such will give everyone all the information they may need.

Being that this is only the 3rd week the staff is still getting used to the Tournament Happening so I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

~Black Cat~ :cool: