can`t make a ball anymore
Silver Member
Hope you stay around and give all of us some info, stories or anything at all

Mickey Scott
highrun55

ginky

Professional Pool Player
Silver Member
Definatley, Ask anything.. what would you all like to know?

Barry C.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ginky said:
Definatley, Ask anything.. what would you all like to know?

Hi Ginky, good to hear from you and Bobby Hunt says give us a call some time.

I think the "idea" of the IPT and it's start was great for pool. We all know pool needs an influx of money and some organization. I know you're a smart guy, and was wondering what you're thoughts on what needs to be done to keep the IPT in place, but also assure the players they'll be paid and not robbed.

Barry Cameron <glad to see you in action again.

tedkaufman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey, Ginky! Great to see you here. I knew you from your early days at Chelsea. I moved from NYC to Oregon, and now to Greenville, SC. It's been a pleasure to follow your successes in the pool world.

I remember well how fast you progressed with George Mikula's help from good player to world beater. I'm also happy to see what a fine gentleman you've become.

If you ever come to Greenville again, let me know.

Ted Kaufman

ginky

Professional Pool Player
Silver Member
Barry C. said:
Hi Ginky, good to hear from you and Bobby Hunt says give us a call some time.

I think the "idea" of the IPT and it's start was great for pool. We all know pool needs an influx of money and some organization. I know you're a smart guy, and was wondering what you're thoughts on what needs to be done to keep the IPT in place, but also assure the players they'll be paid and not robbed.

Barry Cameron <glad to see you in action again.

I think the only way players will still have faith in the IPT is if they do get ligit sponsors and be able to prove to the players that they will recieve what they are promised. alot of players have lost faith in the IPT

ginky

Professional Pool Player
Silver Member
tedkaufman said:
Hey, Ginky! Great to see you here. I knew you from your early days at Chelsea. I moved from NYC to Oregon, and now to Greenville, SC. It's been a pleasure to follow your successes in the pool world.

I remember well how fast you progressed with George Mikula's help from good player to world beater. I'm also happy to see what a fine gentleman you've become.

If you ever come to Greenville again, let me know.

Ted Kaufman

How've you been? I dont know when ill be in greenville again, but if i do come that way i will definatley let you know. - Ginky

Shawn Putnam

Pro Player
Silver Member
Just wanted to welcome you to AZ.
If you ever need anything besides money, don't hesitate to ask!!!!!! Lol

ginky

Professional Pool Player
Silver Member
Shawn Putnam said:
Just wanted to welcome you to AZ.
If you ever need anything besides money, don't hesitate to ask!!!!!! Lol

lol same goes for me. How u been?

CiNdy

Ginky!

omg ginky i love you and your game! your one of my favorite players! and a "bonafied hottie" and many have said omg omg omg. maybe we can hook up sometime and play some pool in nyc. i would love that

Athena SanSouci

Registered
CiNdy said:
omg ginky i love you and your game! your one of my favorite players! and a "bonafied hottie" and many have said omg omg omg. maybe we can hook up sometime and play some pool in nyc. i would love that

lol. your funny.

Shawn Putnam

Pro Player
Silver Member
ginky said:
lol same goes for me. How u been?
I just got diagnosed with DIABETES.
I could be worse. It could be the HIV. lol
I've been against drugs my whole life and now I'm an Insulin hootin junky.
The good thing is that I'm gonna lose about a 100 lbs.
I guess god is telling me to go on a diet. I better listen.

Robroy

Robin Dodson
Silver Member
Shawn Putnam said:

Shawn my husband has lost 55 pounds, he started riding a bike.....Roy started with 4 miles now he rides 40, 130 miles a week. He is also on Weight Watchers............he loves to eat too. But because he has Ruymatoid arthritis he had to get the weight off. He just went to the doctor and his health has shot up to 100% he still has RA but taking the weight off has help his over all health 100% He rides his bike everywhere.....so he can blow it now and then and pig out! :)

Hi Ginky

Last edited:

Athena SanSouci

Registered
Shawn Putnam said:

Hey shawn its athena, im sorry to hear but hey at least you caught it now before it got bad.. living with diabetes isnt that bad.. i have 4-5 of my girlfriends who have it... --- dieiting once you have diabetes is simple and easy.. you will lose the weight in no time and your body will end up being healthier.. just be careful with how active you are.. you cant over tire yourself.. after my pregnancy i was left at 65 lbs heavier that i usually am.. i had to go on a strict diet.. but you wont have that problem.. you wont be refraining from eating what you want... just cutting back on the sugar intake.... youll feel great after a couple of months.

tedkaufman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shawn Putnam said:

Sorry to hear that, Shawn. I strongly recommend you pick up a book called "The Zone" by Barry Sears, PhD. It will dramatically help both your control of diabetes and weight loss.

ginky

Professional Pool Player
Silver Member
Shawn Putnam said:

man both of us have had a stroke of bad luck this year. dont fk around though make sure you take care of ureself man because health is the most important thing... and dont stress yourself out... alot of stress is no good for anyone.. PM athena if anything she knows alot about this stuff, dieting and diabetes (she studies stuff like that).. im clueless as to what advice to give you other than be careful, and make sure you take care of yourself.
--- hey dont worry i had to lose weight too (in Vegas i was 60 lbs heavier than i usually am -- well my wife was pregnant...so i ate whatever she ate...) but now i did simple diet and excersize and i lost 60 lbs. its easier than you think if you put your mind to it...