Welcome Ginky

ginky

Professional Pool Player
Silver Member
Athena SanSouci said:
ill make sure to give my husband the message cindy. im sure he would love to meet you too.
. = ).........

Last edited:

ginky

Professional Pool Player
Silver Member
Barry C. said:
Hi Ginky, good to hear from you and Bobby Hunt says give us a call some time.

I think the "idea" of the IPT and it's start was great for pool. We all know pool needs an influx of money and some organization. I know you're a smart guy, and was wondering what you're thoughts on what needs to be done to keep the IPT in place, but also assure the players they'll be paid and not robbed.

Barry Cameron <glad to see you in action again.
id love to talk to bobby hunt, but i dont have his number. send me a PM with his number and ill definatley give him a call.

Russ Chewning

Short Bus Russ - C player
Silver Member
Athena SanSouci said:
ill make sure to give my husband the message cindy. im sure he would love to meet you too.

Athena,

She "loves" Ginky's game, but hasn't taken the time to actually follow it. Which is obvious, because I do believe it was widely reported that you might have had some health problems, and that Ginky was doing his best deal with that.

Are you doing better?

Russ

Athena SanSouci

Registered
Russ Chewning said:
Athena,

She "loves" Ginky's game, but hasn't taken the time to actually follow it. Which is obvious, because I do believe it was widely reported that you might have had some health problems, and that Ginky was doing his best deal with that.

Are you doing better?

Russ

lol. i know. im doing ok... trying to get healthy again.. after carrying 3 children in a matter of a year and a half back to back u can imagine how out of shape i was. now i am trying to take care of myself again and im doin ok... lost about 40 lbs... im still not back to 110 but its ok. im close enough... ginky has been a big help also. he has been doing his best.

9 Ball Girl

aka Wendy
Silver Member
Athena SanSouci said:
Hey its ginky, im posting from athena's name, bc im lazy to sign on and she is already on. how are you? u havnt been around 4 a while at least i havntseen u. thnx - ginky
Ginky - Yeah, I'm on hiatus. LOL I still go to tournaments to spectate. The last time I picked up a cue was at the San Genaro feast and won a stuffed Taz! :D

Athena - I recognize you from Racks. Sorry about your losses and when you least expect it, is when it'll happen! Practice makes perfect! ;)

- Wendy

ginky

Professional Pool Player
Silver Member
9 Ball Girl said:
Ginky - Yeah, I'm on hiatus. LOL I still go to tournaments to spectate. The last time I picked up a cue was at the San Genaro feast and won a stuffed Taz! :D

Athena - I recognize you from Racks. Sorry about your losses and when you least expect it, is when it'll happen! Practice makes perfect! ;)

- Wendy

yea i didnt go to the feast this year.. well hope you start playing again it would be nice to see you around once in a while. - Ginky

Last edited:

lewdo26

Registered User will do
Silver Member
Ginky, what's up? It's exciting to have you participate in the forum. I learn a lot from watching you play - both physical and mental aspects.

Will you be playing at Amsterdam's new location at all, or are you going to be at Master full time?

Welcome, and best of luck to you and Athena.

ginky

Professional Pool Player
Silver Member
lewdo26 said:
Ginky, what's up? It's exciting to have you participate in the forum. I learn a lot from watching you play - both physical and mental aspects.

Will you be playing at Amsterdam's new location at all, or are you going to be at Master full time?

Welcome, and best of luck to you and Athena.
just went by amsterdam today. The pool room looks awesome. Yes you will be seeing me at amsterdam alot more. I still will be at masters too. Nice to know that youve learned alot from me. Thank You, best of luck to you and your family too.
Ginky

lewdo26

Registered User will do
Silver Member
ginky said:
just went by amsterdam today. The pool room looks awesome. Yes you will be seeing me at amsterdam alot more. I still will be at masters too. Nice to know that youve learned alot from me. Thank You, best of luck to you and your family too.
Ginky
I saw you the other day at Steinway, lol. Anyway, I'll be playing the team 9 ball at ABC, but I haven't swung by the new place yet. Maybe later today.

I was wondering if you were going to Louisville, since you won it in the past. I went a couple of years ago, and it was the greatest pool scene I've ever attended.

Thanks for the well-wishes, and I hope to see you play a lot more. Happy New Year.

ginky

Professional Pool Player
Silver Member
lewdo26 said:
I saw you the other day at Steinway, lol. Anyway, I'll be playing the team 9 ball at ABC, but I haven't swung by the new place yet. Maybe later today.

I was wondering if you were going to Louisville, since you won it in the past. I went a couple of years ago, and it was the greatest pool scene I've ever attended.

Thanks for the well-wishes, and I hope to see you play a lot more. Happy New Year.
yes my wife works at steinway billiards so i go by there almost every day. I'm leaving tomorrow morning for kentucky. I will be playing in louisville. That's good maybe ill see you at ABC. If you go to steinway alot your guaranteed to see me there mon wed fri sat and sun at some point at night

lewdo26

Registered User will do
Silver Member
ginky said:
yes my wife works at steinway billiards so i go by there almost every day. I'm leaving tomorrow morning for kentucky. I will be playing in louisville. That's good maybe ill see you at ABC. If you go to steinway alot your guaranteed to see me there mon wed fri sat and sun at some point at night
Good luck in Louisville! No place I rather be right now! Maybe...lol.

You've already seen me, but I'll tell you my AZB handle next time so you put a face to the name. I practice sometimes at Steinway because it's near home.

ginky

Professional Pool Player
Silver Member
lewdo26 said:
Good luck in Louisville! No place I rather be right now! Maybe...lol.

You've already seen me, but I'll tell you my AZB handle next time so you put a face to the name. I practice sometimes at Steinway because it's near home.
see you soon. athenas not feeling too well again so im not going to louisville, probably see you by steinway then.

lewdo26

Registered User will do
Silver Member
ginky said:
see you soon. athenas not feeling too well again so im not going to louisville, probably see you by steinway then.
Hope everything straightens out so you can go back out there and give 'em a fight. I'll catch up to you at Steinway or ABC...or Master...lol. Take care.