Well done OB shafts......on the OB-2

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, I got my OB-2 shaft in yesterday, and I have about 5 hours on it. BTW I got it from the TAR guys. They have a great special, you get an OB of choice, AND any 2 TAR items for $200.....VERY cool.

So, The biggest surprise is.....no break in? The OB-2 feels the same 1st hit, and 5 hours later. The taper is perfect, and the hit is solid and best of all VERY LITTLE VIBRATION. On high spin shots with my 314-2's I would get a harsh buzz....none with the OB-2

The best surprise is the shaft can put some serious rpm's on the ball. I don't care what anyone sais, I have been changing back and forth between my 314 and the OB and hands down the OB-2 has a super high rev gear! It will take a little getting used to so I don't over amp on some shots, but to know I have all I want when needed is good for the confidence.

So, there it is. The OB-2 will now take the place of my Predator!

Well done Royce and the OB cues crew!

Gerry
 
Welcome "brother".

So, I got my OB-2 shaft in yesterday, and I have about 5 hours on it. BTW I got it from the TAR guys. They have a great special, you get an OB of choice, AND any 2 TAR items for $200.....VERY cool.

So, The biggest surprise is.....no break in? The OB-2 feels the same 1st hit, and 5 hours later. The taper is perfect, and the hit is solid and best of all VERY LITTLE VIBRATION. On high spin shots with my 314-2's I would get a harsh buzz....none with the OB-2

The best surprise is the shaft can put some serious rpm's on the ball. I don't care what anyone sais, I have been changing back and forth between my 314 and the OB and hands down the OB-2 has a super high rev gear! It will take a little getting used to so I don't over amp on some shots, but to know I have all I want when needed is good for the confidence.

So, there it is. The OB-2 will now take the place of my Predator!

Well done Royce and the OB cues crew!

Gerry

Gerry,
You're a little late with this change-over but glad to see, that you have seen the light. :wink:

Yes, you are correct. You can get more side spin with the OB2 than with most other shafts. In fact, I hit closer to the center of the cue ball than ever before. This cuts down on the cue ball squirt and just wait til you start hitting some of those power shots.

There will be MANY MANY more players switching to the OB2 in the near future.

JoeyA
 
Back
Top