What’s out there for $150??

DJordan816

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m looking for a playing cue. Needs to have a 12mm shaft or very close. Also prefer to be 18oz or less. Must be straight together and apart. Looking to stay around $150 or less. Let me know what’s out there. Thanks

Rtoron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Go on Ebay and bid on a Dale Perry. You can pick one up for around $150 or a little less. It would be a brand new cue and would play decent. I think it would be the best you can get for what you want to spend. The cue will be straight.

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
Go on Ebay and bid on a Dale Perry. You can pick one up for around $150 or a little less. It would be a brand new cue and would play decent. I think it would be the best you can get for what you want to spend. The cue will be straight.

Most all DP cues are dead money for anything over that but they do play decent and are well made.

newby9

Registered
Sold - No longer available. I have an OB sneaky and OB129 with OB pro 11.75mm shafts. Would let either go, but would have to clear 200 on my end after shipping. Butts are less than 14 oz with weigh bolt removed. Shafts are about 3.7 oz. Both in excellent condition, decided I like linen better than wrapless.

Last edited: