What a tool!!!

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Watch at 39.48 this tool calls Roadrunner a foul on an obvious combo that half the pros would never call in a match. Then go to the end and listen to what he says to her.
At the end of the video, it seemed pretty clear to me that the man and the woman who made those statements were near the mic and both statements were directed to Hoang for having called that on Savannah, which ended up being the difference in the hill-hill match. I commend Savannah’s composure for the way she handled it.

Last edited:

sigep1967

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think he said it to her as far as I could tell. She didn't want to shake his hand which i can understand but she should have looked him straight in the eye and done it anyway. I am glad that was not my daughter of ole buddy would have had a meeting in the parking lot.

skiergd011013

I get that rules are rules, but holy crap, can you not be a gentleman, use your brain, and acknowledge that blatantly obvious combo she played? And this was how he ended up winning the match, since it went hill hill because of this. Savannah handled it well. She is going to be pure class just like allison fisher.

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think he said it to her as far as I could tell. She didn't want to shake his hand which i can understand but she should have looked him straight in the eye and done it anyway. I am glad that was not my daughter of ole buddy would have had a meeting in the parking lot.
I don't think so. Whoever that was they were saying it to him.

In fact they said remember that face as they panned to him one more time...

Maybe the biggest nit move I've ever seen in my life.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
I disagree, it was not Hoang who made that comment after the completion of the match. It certainly did not sound like him.
Yeah it sounded like an American male tbh
Probably her father or trainer saying that to him
I couldn’t make out what she said when the guys where speaking to each other

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
no. i just found him and msg'd him. he's from v'nam apparently and was kinda upset about the whole deal. still acted like a nit tho imo. oh well.
That’s laughable for him to say he’s upset about the whole deal and that it was a bad situation. He’s the one that caused it by making the decision to call her on it. He’d have to have to be an idiot to think it was not going to end up blowing up in his face.

I guess he didn’t anticipate it end up being a hill/hill match, and that one incident potentially being the difference in the outcome of the match.

Last edited:

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
That’s funny to say he’s upset about the whole deal. He’s the one that made the decision to call her on it. He’d to have to be an idiot to think it was not going to end up blowing up in his face.
He is an idiot for pulling that crap in the first place
So I can see how he wouldn’t understand what the fuss was about

sigep1967

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That’s funny to say he’s upset about the whole deal. He’s the one that made the decision to call her on it. He’d to have to be an idiot to think it was not going to end up blowing up in his face.
Exactly I could understand if it was some weird combo or carom but geez if you watch it what other damn shot was on the table lol. I made a combo bank on a guy in league on nite and yes I did call it but he was a bit tipsy and didn't pay attention but other people watching said "oh yeah he called that." so he accepted it but if someone is shooting an obvious combo I would never call a rules infraction that is just silly.