What a Weekend...Cashed in a Tourney to Top it Off!

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Well this weekend was one of the best i ever had in pool.With doing the live stream for Earl and the Efren & Frost match it really was fun to bring it to you all.I do have to thank people who did send me a few dollars for the live stream,it helps and thanks alot.I do look forward to doing more of these in the future,I enjoy it as Mark Cantrill did who promotes these events,the sponsors too,the owners and fans at Kolbys along with people who viewed from all over the planet.I hope Mark continues to do these events and i will do what i can to bring it to you live.

I also would like to thank Carlos for helping me out and also cant wait to see the DVD that him and Mark will have coming out on this match,its going to be great,it was recorded from 2 angles in great quality.It was a pleasure to meet Rick too,he was snapping away,im amazed at the quality of pictures he takes and what he does,very talented guy.

So I ended the weekend today with a tournament at Kolbys,i havent played in one in over a month atleast if not 2,it was the last time i saw Brady at one AKA: BVal.I made it to the hot seat match and then lost,guaranteed 3rd,beat my next opponent but have to double dip the guy who already beat me once in the hot seat match.I get up 3-1 and snap the 9 on the guy but whitey gets kicked and im sick about it,after that i couldnt run 3 or 4 balls,finally score was 5-3.I am happy with 2nd considering i didnt play great and it was a nice way to end my weekend.

P.S. For all of you guys...well thankfully there werent many on who saw me choke against Earl and think i cant run more then 1 ball,here is a vid from the other night of a break and run,dont mind my horrible mechanics,i shoot open hand bridge majority of the time,lol,enjoy! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USA3ULLk1vE
 
Nice job! I spent the afternoon practicing with Bull at Alexanders... not sure if I ever ran 1 rack! :rolleyes:
 
back2good1 said:
Nice job! I spent the afternoon practicing with Bull at Alexanders... not sure if I ever ran 1 rack! :rolleyes:
You better have ran a rack on those little tables! :eek:
 
Perhaps I should start practicing blackjack... because the way I am playing right now I will be in the casino more than at the pool tables while in LV!
 
back2good1 said:
Perhaps I should start practicing blackjack... because the way I am playing right now I will be in the casino more than at the pool tables while in LV!
Yeah or play poker. ;)
 
back2good1 said:
There is an idea! Isnt the WSOP coming up soon?
I think it is soon,i know my friends brother who has been playing pro for the past year is playing so i will see them there,i am not sure he should be playing pro but in poker you can be called a pro as long as you have money. :p
 
Sounds like an amazing weekend for ya Lenny. You didn't even mention the part where you won with both Frost and Schmidt on me. So that's another $40 you won.

Nicely played. You still haven't pmd me your address and full name.
 
Luxury said:
Sounds like an amazing weekend for ya Lenny. You didn't even mention the part where you won with both Frost and Schmidt on me. So that's another $40 you won.

Nicely played. You still haven't pmd me your address and full name.
I will PM you my address and to be honest i wasnt even thinking about it i have been so busy. :D
 
BigBull said:
thanks for all your hard work.you do a great job.
Thanks alot Bull and it was a pleasure to meet you,you are a great guy in AZ pool and you setting up things at these events are hard work and you da man! :D
I hope down the road when you and others holding events want to do a stream so people can see these great events and players you will get in touch with me and we can do it,its for the love of the game brother,the fans and AZ pool. ;)
 
Fast Lenny said:
Well this weekend was one of the best i ever had in pool.With doing the live stream for Earl and the Efren & Frost match it really was fun to bring it to you all.I do have to thank people who did send me a few dollars for the live stream,it helps and thanks alot.I do look forward to doing more of these in the future,I enjoy it as Mark Cantrill did who promotes these events,the sponsors too,the owners and fans at Kolbys along with people who viewed from all over the planet.I hope Mark continues to do these events and i will do what i can to bring it to you live.

I also would like to thank Carlos for helping me out and also cant wait to see the DVD that him and Mark will have coming out on this match,its going to be great,it was recorded from 2 angles in great quality.It was a pleasure to meet Rick too,he was snapping away,im amazed at the quality of pictures he takes and what he does,very talented guy.

So I ended the weekend today with a tournament at Kolbys,i havent played in one in over a month atleast if not 2,it was the last time i saw Brady at one AKA: BVal.I made it to the hot seat match and then lost,guaranteed 3rd,beat my next opponent but have to double dip the guy who already beat me once in the hot seat match.I get up 3-1 and snap the 9 on the guy but whitey gets kicked and im sick about it,after that i couldnt run 3 or 4 balls,finally score was 5-3.I am happy with 2nd considering i didnt play great and it was a nice way to end my weekend.

P.S. For all of you guys...well thankfully there werent many on who saw me choke against Earl and think i cant run more then 1 ball,here is a vid from the other night of a break and run,dont mind my horrible mechanics,i shoot open hand bridge majority of the time,lol,enjoy! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USA3ULLk1vE

Congratulations...now please remove the annoying gif from your signature please!
 
Back
Top