What aiming systems sound like to me

Now THAT was funny.

The stroke is complicated enough without trying to make the aiming system equally complicated. I'm glad nobody asked that guy how he aims before he swings.
 
Regardless of what you say, I am deeply offended by your comparison of aiming systems to various and asundry mishaps on the golf course. Many of us here at AZB take our aiming systems very seriously and consider their out-of-hand dismissal as rude and contemptuous behavior.
During my recent hiatus I have been putting in long hours developing a system that will end forever the need for a player to spit out their bubble-gum before they take a shot. To end forever the hours upon hours of diligent practice trying to find the exact point on the object ball to hit. To instill in a shooter who is a two-speed, but wants to be a ten-speed, who in reality will never be better than a five-speed, the belief that they can succeed. And, it is toward that end that I shall devote the remainder of my existence, or until a week from this Monday, which ever comes first.
Now if you'll excuse me, the nurse is here with our medications. :)
 
Regardless of what you say, I am deeply offended by your comparison of aiming systems to various and asundry mishaps on the golf course. Many of us here at AZB take our aiming systems very seriously and consider their out-of-hand dismissal as rude and contemptuous behavior.
During my recent hiatus I have been putting in long hours developing a system that will end forever the need for a player to spit out their bubble-gum before they take a shot. To end forever the hours upon hours of diligent practice trying to find the exact point on the object ball to hit. To instill in a shooter who is a two-speed, but wants to be a ten-speed, who in reality will never be better than a five-speed, the belief that they can succeed. And, it is toward that end that I shall devote the remainder of my existence, or until a week from this Monday, which ever comes first.
Now if you'll excuse me, the nurse is here with our medications. :)

There you go, gettin' all huffy again. Lighten up, dude.
 
How difficult was that golf shot? It looked pretty tricky and doing that dialogue before every attempt is pretty long.

In my pool trick shot video in my signature I do an elaborate yoyo trick/pool shot that took many takes. I almost made it easy with a wired combo but finally got it. To me his little jump and catch trick was harder.
 
Too Funny

just a little bit of levity, not meant to seriously defame any type of aiming system. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osD2U-s8i6E&feature=related

Fonz,
Agreed aiming systems are a bit more complicated that I care for, thusly my approach is very simple and therefore works for me!! Its so simple in fact folks want to be more complicated and thats how I know its right.

336robin :thumbup: http://274928807619529663.weebly.com/

aimisthegameinpool@yahoo.com
 
Back
Top