What billiards game(s) are played in Egypt

cuenut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Possibly going there soon and was wondering what billiard games are played there. Assuming billiards, but curious. Thanks.
 
Possibly going there soon and was wondering what billiard games are played there. Assuming billiards, but curious. Thanks.

Snooker is dominating, but pool is also available. I think in Egypt good pool and snooker tables are in privet social clubs, truthfully i do not know if they have good public pool or snooker halls.
 
I wonder what they call the Calcutta in Egypt.
The Muslims don't think Mother Teresa should be in heaven, so I doubt they would use the Calcutta reference.
In the United States we don't care what you call something, just give us the money,
but those Muslims seem to hang on stuff for a long time>>:smile:
If I were in Egypt I would refer to tournament betting as "The Vegas Strip" or "The Gaza Strip" whatever.
 
Back
Top