what does your AZB username mean...?

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
I think everyone should have to use there real name .It would stop alot of the BS
IMHO

That's the Google/YouTube mentality. While I agree with it -- to a point, especially when trying to stop the trolls on video comments -- you lose one aspect of forums (which themselves grew up out of Usenet). That's the aspect of anonymity, and being able to freely express yourself.

-Sean <-- doesn't hide, easy to find, and everyone knows who I am

Jobba786

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is my nickname made from my two first names and my initials JBG written by numbers.. Capital JBG written by hand looks quite similar to 786:)

- Jon Birger

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
f*ck rope swings!
I never was badass enough do one over a cliff, I did one off some rocks at the edge of a lake.
The rocks were just a foot or two above the surface. I swung out, got chickenshit,
and allowed myself to swing back, trying to just land on the rocks.
But I didn't think it through. High speed + no protective clothing + rocks.
I banged my shin and got a knot the size of a tennis ball.
I also ripped both the calluses off the bottom of my big toes.

Oh hell, I used to be a cliff diving rope swinging fool.
And...have had more stitches than a quilt.
No thrill issues here...*twitch*

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Celophanewrap is my real name

Your parents musta been smoking something when you escaped the woom. I guess it could be worse if they had named you donkeydong. ;) But not by much. :p

I tried using celophanewrap as a prophylactic, now I have 12 child support payments.

FairladyZ

The Boss Stooge
Staff member
Silver Member
I freely bootlegged and distributed as much as I possibly could of metallica on Napster and other file transfer methods. Lars is still a scum sucking dirtbag and always will be....and this from a staunch metal head from back in the day.

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
Most Americans say or spell it incorrectly (or get the real meaning slightly messed up), though. ;)

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/vaffanculo

Just to add-

Italian and Spanish are very similar languages. In Spanish, many ppl pronounce words starting with "V" like a "B". Vente means twenty but in spoken language, many pronounce it "bente". I suspect it is the same in Italian. Also, in Italian, some drop the last vowel i.e. mozzerella get pronounced "muzzer-rel". Culo in Spanish and Italian both mean @ss. So, va fan culo gets pronounced "ba fun cool". "Go do azz", in literal terms.

Now that I went full geek, I'll let this get back to the original show.

Eric

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
Your parents musta been smoking something when you escaped the woom. I guess it could be worse if they had named you donkeydong. ;) But not by much. :p

I tried using celophanewrap as a prophylactic, now I have 12 child support payments.

You know, it's funny you should say that. I actually got that name from an event that took place in college. I was a very young man with little concern for anyone's virtue. Wow.... what a blast that was

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
You know, it's funny you should say that. I actually got that name from an event that took place in college. I was a very young man with little concern for anyone's virtue. Wow.... what a blast that was

Plunking a drunken sorority girl with Glad Wrap back in the 80's was more acceptable than is now. Oh, how times have changed. :grin-square:

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
it's a drink my friend invented, now known as a Cosmopolitan. and my license plate. when i 1st became a member @ Break Time, shooting alone always, the guys would ask me my name, which was "none of their business". so it stuck.

KK9 was hounding me to "pick something pool related!". and i had the CAPS lock on.

StickShift

Registered
I appreciate a standard transmission in cars, and thought it was interesting considering I am in process of changing my cue (stick) to a new one.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

stutz

did you call that?
Silver Member
was my late fathers nickname. As I and the rest of my siblings grew, it also became our nicknames, but it truly was just dads :)

Later on, he had a personalized license plate with it, after his passing, my family wanted me to continue using it. I couldn't be more honored

Last edited:

Rasputin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mine was chosen because of after being shot, stabbeb, poisoned and drowned, I am still somewhat alive.

This should be taken in the figurative sense, for some parts.

In other words, I like my vodka.

Colonel

Raised by Wolves in a Pool Hall
Silver Member
A nickname, my signature explains it. In my shortstop days a lot of players called money "the chicken". During a session where I was putting an evil package on my opponent he turned to the rail birds watching and asked aloud, "does this guy ever miss a ball", and someone replied, "he's like Colonel Sanders, he always gets the chicken". It stuck.

Why am I the Colonel? Because I always get the chicken

Scratch~

Registered
The night I made this profile was a night I could not for the life of me ... not scratch. Just about every second or third shot it seemed like the white went in.