What end of the table does the emblem go?

brent375hh

Registered
Easy stupid question, I hope. I am getting a new table and want to make sure I set it up the way it is customarily done.

Is there a differnce? I am thinking it goes at the foot.

Thanks
 
There is no right or wrong way.

Set it up like you want.

I switch the head and foot when I have the table recovered. The head rail tends to get scratched up by low breaks. The foot gets used more so it naturally gets scratched more because thats where the balls tend to be.

Switching the ends evens out the appearance of wear. In the end, do what you like.

Hope you enjoy your table as much as I enjoy mine.
 
Emblem

Typically, the emblem goes at the head of the table. It HAS to go there with some tables, like a Gold Crown, but with furniture style tables it can go either way.
 
Back
Top