jecues JE cues Silver Member Jun 17, 2011 #1 I have some leftover 1/4" osb and was going to cut it up and mount inlay material to it. I was wondering what type of glue to use to be able to get the part out of the material with out damaging it.
I have some leftover 1/4" osb and was going to cut it up and mount inlay material to it. I was wondering what type of glue to use to be able to get the part out of the material with out damaging it.
bankinbob bankinbob Silver Member Jun 17, 2011 #2 inlay I used to use scraps of plexaglass with the paper still on it and used thin superglue will also work with blue masking tape on anything flat
inlay I used to use scraps of plexaglass with the paper still on it and used thin superglue will also work with blue masking tape on anything flat
DanO AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jun 18, 2011 #3 This thread might help. http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=187862 The only thing I glue now is very small inlays of recon stone. Like if I have 20 or 40 nested. Then I use 5 minute epoxy for that.
This thread might help. http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=187862 The only thing I glue now is very small inlays of recon stone. Like if I have 20 or 40 nested. Then I use 5 minute epoxy for that.
scdiveteam Rick Geschrey Silver Member Jun 18, 2011 #4 Hi, A Drum Sander saves time and does a nice job. Check Craigs list. Rick G